49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 655 users in the forums

2019 Defensive Tackles

Browse 49ers books and videos
I havnt watched Simmons at all, but hes been getting a lot of love from draft twitter. I am very intrigued by Raekwon Davis, tho I think hed play DEnd on the strong side for us. Then again, I suppose that would be perfect for replacing AA. Same size, just better. Possible Buckner level player.

I think were set at 3T (buck, solly, day) so I'm not too interested in spending a 1st round pick on the smaller DTs. For me, I'm taking Derrick Brown as a DT1T. This early in the game, his draft stock is everywhere, but I'm betting, as of now, he goes in 3rd or 4th round. I've seen him in the 1st round in some of those way early mocks, but I think they're still basing it off of his hype coming out of high school as a recruit. The league only pays a premium for dlinemen that can get the QB, and he just hasn't produced. Hes a big body, stout against the run, and I'd he willing to gamble on his athleticism and explosion continuing to develop and eventually translating to sundays. The potential is there, but I think hed he available later for a steal, since it hasn't manifested yet
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Aug 1, 2018 at 10:17 PM ]


I'm glad everyone sees why I have been pumping up Rashan Gary.

Do whatever you can to get him, we are in position to pick quality players. He has all the elements to be great and with Foster behind omg.

Do we want multiple championship or what??? He is going to hunt alot of Qb's this year.


[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 2, 2018 at 6:04 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone