Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 600 users in the forums

The Final Countdown-Who Are the 49ers Taking at #9?

Browse 49ers books and videos

The Final Countdown-Who Are the 49ers Taking at #9?

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'd be shocked if the pick was Landry.I give it about a 1% shot of happening. Probably a greater chance of LVE being drafted at 9.

Bumping this. I'm with MadDog here. I think this board's love for Landry and positional need is blinding them to his being worth the 9th pick in this draft with what other players are going to be there on the board at 9. This blinded love is why no one has even responded to MD's comment here and it has gone ignored.

I think the pick will be Minkah or Roquan at 9. If they are both on the board I have no idea who they'd select. And I wouldn't be mad at all of they picked Landry at 9; I just think if we do it would be after some kind of trade down when Roquan and Fitz wpuld be off the board.
[ Edited by Ezekiel38 on Apr 22, 2018 at 10:38 AM ]
We've certainly prepared ourselves for a trade down. A bunch of interviews and workouts with guys that will be gone between 9 and 59.

I wonder how much the FO wants to move down. My hunch? Moving down is their number one choice.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
We've certainly prepared ourselves for a trade down. A bunch of interviews and workouts with guys that will be gone between 9 and 59.

I wonder how much the FO wants to move down. My hunch? Moving down is their number one choice.

This is the perfect draft to try and grab as many day 2 picks as you can.
No one, they're trading out of 9 haha
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone