There are 206 users in the forums

Who's the pick?

Who's the pick?

Just under one month out, what do we think the team isn't gonna do?

All the guys listed are ones I've seen going to us in mocks. So not "Who do you want?" But "Who do you think the pick is?"
Roquan Smith can come in and start from day one , his explosiveness is elite , and we need that kind of talent to make Saleh's scheme work

plus, when Foster is ready to play , we could potentially have the 2 most athletic LB's in the league , we could have two elite 3 down LBs that will cause headaches for offensive coordinators all season long , just picturing those 2 sideline to sideline play makers patrolling the field for us gets me psyched up for the season , granted its a possibility we go with Edmunds , and that wouldn't be a bad thing either , and if Nelson is available , I know we'll take a long look at him too

but Smith is the real deal
I think ultimately Saleh is going to look past Edmunds shortcomings and draft him if we stay pat at 9.

I can only see Landry in a trade down scenario, imo
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Mar 27, 2018 at 8:30 AM ]
I think its landry at 9. It would be ideal to trade down but that doesn't necessarily mean someone wants to trade up, especially if there are no qbs left.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Roquan Smith
Tremaine Edmunds.
I'm happy with Nelson,Smith,James or Edmunds in no particular order
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want an edge rusher so it's Landry for me.
60% chance Roquan, 20% chance Nelson if he falls, 10% landry, 10% edmunds.

Roquan and Nelson are starters day 1. Nelson likely won't be there at 9.

Our pass rush will still be significant even if we just have the same guys and they only get a little bit better so I don't see landry especially since it's considered kind of a reach at 9.

Edmunds would be okay but I don't see why with Roquan there you would take him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo49:

I think Davenport is better

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mayo49:

I think Davenport is better

if the top edge rushers are being snapped up in the mid first round, we need to trade up and grab a "Sam Hubbard" or "Marcell Frazier", or one of the other top edge rushers , Chubb, Davenport and Landry should be gone by the early 20's ...but we could still find an explosive pass rusher that fits what we want to do , I'm a big fan of Sam Hubbard , he could be our Joey Bosa
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
we stay at 9 and if all 3 are still there (The Roq, The Teen and The Mink), I would still rather have Roquan Smith to become a 49er..

With Picalolo Foster's loose screws, I would like to be at ease knowing that Roquan will be leading the D for years to come.
C A L V I N
R I D L E Y
  • PGENZ
  • Veteran
Derwin James has All Pro talent in my opinion. I think Quenton Nelson does as well.

Roquan Smith would surprise me as ILB 2 years in a row for the same position.
Other
Share 49ersWebzone