LISTEN: When Will Brock Purdy Get The National Love? →

There are 136 users in the forums

Webzone Members' COMPLETE 7 ROUND NFL Mock

• krizay
  • Veteran
Scarbourough is a good idea

Sorry guys, rough day at work today
Originally posted by krizay:

I'm just waiting on Midwest to find out if Scarbourough is official or not. I sent him my picks as well just in case this bleeds into the overnight hours.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Mar 31, 2018 at 10:21 PM ]
I'm sorry guys, been busy all day. Out with the family in a zone with no cell service

Scarborough is confirmed
Per GorefulBull:

Saints select Brandon Facyson CB Virginia Tech
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Per GorefulBull:

Saints select Brandon Facyson CB Virginia Tech

Cool,Thanks Midwest.
My 3:40 am zone check
With the 165 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the
Green Bay Packers select DT Deadrin Senat

Good pick ice

Thanks, Happy Easter to all.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Bump.
Just an idea if we wanted to attempt to do this again and try to reach a full 7 rounds. We could get into a chat room or use whatsapp/gchat and knock it out in an afternoon with a 5 minute or whatever is decided time limit. Still link the picks to a forum so we can all see who is drafted, picks, and all that. I'm sure that has been tried before but throwing it out there.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jgarf08:
Just an idea if we wanted to attempt to do this again and try to reach a full 7 rounds. We could get into a chat room or use whatsapp/gchat and knock it out in an afternoon with a 5 minute or whatever is decided time limit. Still link the picks to a forum so we can all see who is drafted, picks, and all that. I'm sure that has been tried before but throwing it out there.

Eh, after years of doing 32 team dynasty fantasy leagues i notoced its just hard to get 32 owners to participate in the same "dedicated" fashion.

Peoples intentions are good but sometimes life get in the way. Sometimes people just simply lose interest for a multitude of reasons.

Just hard to get that many people to come together. Throw in different time zones, shifts, etc....
Originally posted by krizay:
Eh, after years of doing 32 team dynasty fantasy leagues i notoced its just hard to get 32 owners to participate in the same "dedicated" fashion.

Peoples intentions are good but sometimes life get in the way. Sometimes people just simply lose interest for a multitude of reasons.

Just hard to get that many people to come together. Throw in different time zones, shifts, etc....

Very true, fair
Share 49ersWebzone