49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 843 users in the forums

Troy Apke

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by xcfan:
Dude, I think there's a press corner in that boy

Lol. White guys don't play corner
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,041
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Lol. White guys don't play corner

Yes they do . . . Once
Career special teams guy IMO, but would be a solid UDFA pickup.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,454
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by xcfan:
Dude, I think there's a press corner in that boy

Lol. White guys don't play corner

Sehorn!

I'm white (mostly), and I played corner. High school, junior college, and at UC Davis. Is it wrong that I get hyped for white DB's? I hope not.

Here's a cool article I just found about this very subject. Good read. https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/26/white-cornerbacks-jason-sehorn-kevin-kaesviharn-donny-lisowski
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Whoever prepared these guys at Penn State for the combine did a great job

It's the same guy who used to train guys like Vernon Davis and Darius Hayward-Bey at Maryland.
Deion was shocked a white dude ran that fast.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
  • Posts: 1,489
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by xcfan:
Dude, I think there's a press corner in that boy

Lol. White guys don't play corner

Black guys don't play...(comment blocked for racism)
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Black guys don't play...(comment blocked for racism)

In fairness Deion did hold the he's white back. It's just easily implied what he was shocked about.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
  • Posts: 1,489
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Black guys don't play...(comment blocked for racism)

In fairness Deion did hold the he's white back. It's just easily implied what he was shocked about.

yes, yes he did lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,995
Tory Nixon > Apke
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Black guys don't play...(comment blocked for racism)

In fairness Deion did hold the he's white back. It's just easily implied what he was shocked about.

yes, yes he did lol

That's Deion doe .. Trust me white people have no issue getting a compliment saying "for a white dude" when it comes to something insanely athletic or heck even dancing lol.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
That's Deion doe .. Trust me white people have no issue getting a compliment saying "for a white dude" when it comes to something insanely athletic or heck even dancing lol.

This. Lol
Racist
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,887
Adam Archuleta 2.0
Originally posted by jcs:
Adam Archuleta 2.0

Lol this kid wishes. He will be onto his new career in a year or 2
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone