LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Devron Davis

Small school prospect, grew up in the Bay Area. Play reminds me of tyrann Matthieu
Originally posted by Boldjames:
Small school prospect, grew up in the Bay Area. Play reminds me of tyrann Matthieu

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

You're talented Smoke, where do you find these lol
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:

You're talented Smoke, where do you find these lol

Lol thank you sir! Just trying to bring some good vibes and smiles for all the homies on the webzone as we enjoy the upcoming off season

That one was a product of "horny gif" search on google lol. I had this one in my back pocket...

but i figured id see if i can stumble on something new haha. It can be fun if you enjoy and employ having a good sense of humor
Lol thank you sir! Just trying to bring some good vibes and smiles for all the homies on the webzone as we enjoy the upcoming off season

That one was a product of "horny gif" search on google lol. I had this one in my back pocket...

but i figured id see if i can stumble on something new haha. It can be fun if you enjoy and employ having a good sense of humor
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Jan 11, 2018 at 4:44 AM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol. I got the draft shakes and sweats!
I'm very shocked that Davis hasn't gotten a invite to the Senior Bowl or Shrine Game or even the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I'm very shocked that Davis hasn't gotten a invite to the Senior Bowl or Shrine Game or even the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.

Me too. At least Michael Joseph did
Share 49ersWebzone