There are 234 users in the forums

Preston Williams - WR - Colorado St (possible 2019)

Put on the Dolphins Vs Falcons preseason highlights and you guessed it this guy looks like he's gonna be a big deal in the NFL. Unreal catches
Still cannot believe he didn't get drafted. Would've loved to grab him as an UDFA, but his hometown is Georgia so he's an East Coast kid. We brought him in for a visit. Of course, you can't get every good receiver in the class, and Hurd/Deebo look plenty talented alone with even more versatility.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Still cannot believe he didn't get drafted. Would've loved to grab him as an UDFA, but his hometown is Georgia so he's an East Coast kid. We brought him in for a visit. Of course, you can't get every good receiver in the class, and Hurd/Deebo look plenty talented alone with even more versatility.

I was shocked we even brought him in with his off field issues. But man he seemed to catch anything thrown in his direction Vs the Falcons.
It's a good thing we got Drop McGee (Kendrick Bourne).

It's just preseason, but those are some eye-popping catches. Dude's got size and killer hands.
Originally posted by Scottie15:

It's just preseason, but those are some eye-popping catches. Dude's got size and killer hands.

I have to imagine these are the kinds of plays coaches are looking for in preseason rather than someone making a bunch of standard catches against subpar competition. Show that when the ball is in the air you are going to go and get it no matter what and have the body control and awareness to get two feet down. If Rosen ends up playing for the Dolphins I imagine Williams is going to be his go to guy.

I thought for sure you would've gone with Kendrop Bourne for that name joke.

Damn, that would have been perfect!

Kills me to see us with that dude 2 years on, while Preston is out there making circus catches and basically catching anything thrown to him.

Plus, it would be great to have a legit redzone target.

Damn, that would have been perfect!

Kills me to see us with that dude 2 years on, while Preston is out there making circus catches and basically catching anything thrown to him.

Plus, it would be great to have a legit redzone target.

Jalen Hurd caught 2 red zone tds last weekend. I might pick up Preston Williams in fantasy though especially with Fitzpatrick throwing to him.
[ Edited by 24karat49er on Aug 14, 2019 at 6:17 PM ]
Hope for his sake he doesnt become Rueben Foster 2.0.

200 phone calls to someone who has a protective order against you... He may not be right in the head.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Aug 14, 2019 at 7:09 PM ]

Made another circus catch but his toe was barely out of bounds. Has had a few drops in the game but to be fair it was raining in Miami and most players are having issues
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Hope for his sake he doesnt become Rueben Foster 2.0.

200 phone calls to someone who has a protective order against you... He may not be right in the head.

Share 49ersWebzone