There are 413 users in the forums
CB vs DE (pass rusher)
Dec 28, 2017 at 2:05 PM
- DickNasty
- Member
- Posts: 2,581
Passrush aleays #1
Dec 28, 2017 at 2:10 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,445
Where the 49ers likely will be drafting I think CB makes more sense. Chubb will be gone and I dont think any other DE is worth the pick at 8-11. I think Josh Jackson should be the pick unless Nelson is still available.
Dec 28, 2017 at 2:33 PM
- suckafree17
- Veteran
- Posts: 475
4 corner stones....
QB
EDGE
LT
Shutdown CB....
Josh Jackson should be the pick unless Nelson is still available
QB
EDGE
LT
Shutdown CB....
Josh Jackson should be the pick unless Nelson is still available
Dec 28, 2017 at 2:33 PM
- Oilcan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,760
Both are huge needs but I think we are more likely to find a Quality cornerback in free agency as opposed to an edge rusher.
I would Really try to find an edge rusher with that first pick.
I would Really try to find an edge rusher with that first pick.
Dec 28, 2017 at 2:56 PM
- irishluder
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,356
Originally posted by Oilcan:
Both are huge needs but I think we are more likely to find a Quality cornerback in free agency as opposed to an edge rusher.
I would Really try to find an edge rusher with that first pick.
We can find CB's in the 2nd and 3rd, but a true Edge player is much harder to find, Landry will be there for us and should be our pick unless we go Nelson or Smith.
Dec 28, 2017 at 3:15 PM
- Oilcan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,760
"We can find CB's in the 2nd and 3rd, but a true Edge player is much harder to find, Landry will be there for us and should be our pick unless we go Nelson or Smith."
Especially considering we should not be drafting this high again for a long time get the edge rusher now.
Especially considering we should not be drafting this high again for a long time get the edge rusher now.