LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 356 users in the forums

Anthony Miller

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Ran 4.48 and 4.52

Which is would probably be ~4.6 at the combine. That's what I expected.

That vert, tho.

It's probably more 4.55-4.57

hand times are usually .5 slow. I wonder what he's 3 cone, 10 yard and short shuttle are
eXplosive

Not so secretly hoping that he falls to our pick in the 5th. Unlikely, but a guy can dream.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Not so secretly hoping that he falls to our pick in the 5th. Unlikely, but a guy can dream.

If we passed on him in the 3rd I'd be pig sick.
eXplosive

Fudge, dude isn't gonna make it to our 3rd rd pick
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

5th rd? That's not happening
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Same here
Imagine how pissed the big-body WR obsessors will be in the main forum if the 49ers draft Miller.
Imagine how pissed the big-body WR obsessors will be in the main forum if the 49ers draft Miller.

I'm all for a big body, but wouldn't complain one bit with this guy
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
I'm all for a big body, but wouldn't complain one bit with this guy

The great thing about Miller is he could play on the outside or inside. He could start immediately in the slot. He's better than Trent Taylor right now.
The great thing about Miller is he could play on the outside or inside. He could start immediately in the slot. He's better than Trent Taylor right now.

I wouldn't want him in over Trent, Trent is about as good as it gets on 3rd down
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
I wouldn't want him in over Trent, Trent is about as good as it gets on 3rd down

I think 49er fans are more attached to him than they should be. He did alright. But he's not some kind of irreplaceable player. Miller is better than him.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Same here

I will be losing it if we let Miller pass us by, I understand that Taylor has been great in the slot, but Miller would be MUCH better and will have the ability to transition to the outside with Garcon getting older
Share 49ersWebzone