49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 703 users in the forums

Who Else Is Out There? Your Wish?

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by saniner:
George Kittle, Bucky Hodges, Chad Hansen, Jessamen Dunker, Keion Adams, Blair Brown, Desmond King.

Still plenty of talented guys out there

Kittle taken

Two more picks. I hope to see Dunker and Qualls. Work on those lines

Edit-4 more picks. Let's do this! I expect 1 to be traded, at least
[ Edited by saniner on Apr 29, 2017 at 11:54 AM ]
Originally posted by saniner:
Kittle taken

Two more picks. I hope to see Dunker and Qualls. Work on those lines

I like dunker. Will prob need to be stashed on practice squad and will get stolen, tho);
Devonte Fields
KD Cannon
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,997
Robert Davis WR Georgia state
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by saniner:
Kittle taken

Two more picks. I hope to see Dunker and Qualls. Work on those lines

I like dunker. Will prob need to be stashed on practice squad and will get stolen, tho);

I really really want Qualls or Tu'ikolovatu to be a rotational NT. We need someone inside that can help. If we get one of them I do t really care who they get in the 7th.
Krishawn Hogan, WR, Marian
Still like Nathan Peterman too
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Krishawn Hogan, WR, Marian

I'd like him in the 7th. He absolutely dominated at Marian (87 TDs in 3 year ). He'd be a good developmental guy
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Krishawn Hogan, WR, Marian

I'd like him in the 7th. He absolutely dominated at Marian (87 TDs in 3 year ). He'd be a good developmental guy
If we didn't have a million rbs pumphrey from sdsu would've been fun
KD cannon
Shelton Gibson?
Originally posted by Niners418:
Shelton Gibson?

Aaand he's gone
Yay, big dude in the middle..run plugger!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone