Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 387 users in the forums

PYMWYMI: Draft Risers & Fallers edition

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by Butter:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I see Kaaya going 5th or 6th round. With Peterson skyrocketing up to the 2nd. I see kizer possibly falling to the 2nd, maybe to our pick.

All the pundits are trashing Kaaya with several saying he should have stayed in college another year.

Should the Niners take a flier on him if he falls?

No no no no no no
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Butter:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I see Kaaya going 5th or 6th round. With Peterson skyrocketing up to the 2nd. I see kizer possibly falling to the 2nd, maybe to our pick.

All the pundits are trashing Kaaya with several saying he should have stayed in college another year.

Should the Niners take a flier on him if he falls?

No no no no no no

If he's there in the 5th or 6th, I would. He is a good prospect. The biggest glaring weakness is his play under pressure. Besides that, he is a first round talent.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone