LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

Early mock draft no BS

1. Mike Williams WR Clemson or Cam Robinson OT Bama- both are a reach in the top 3. Assuming Garrett is gone our options are to get a potential #1 WR with size or Staley replacement. No QB is gonna get us back year 1.
(For this mock WILLIAMS is the pick)
2. Jarrad Davis ILB Florida- worst run defense ever

3. Kendall Beckwith ILB LSU-one needed, second is Bow insurance, both can start day 1

4. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss-who says our QB of the future has to be a top 10 pick? Need to draft a QB somewhere. Not saying this is the answer but we need to plug holes and get better. This draft sets us up to go after OT/QB next year with an improved supporting cast.

5. Wayne Gallman RB Clemson- the draft has to address anything that can help our offense

6. Jehu Chesson WR Michigan- I'm not drafting a 6'0 WR for the next 5 years unless OBJ has a little brother. Keep in mind we could have traded up for him easily.

7. Derek Rivers DE/OLB Youngstown State- although our pass rush needs help and Garrett would have been our guy at #1, each selection before this made sense to me. another young guy to throw in the mix helps
[ Edited by davidboutte on Dec 15, 2016 at 1:22 PM ]
We could have traded up for OBJ easily? From 30 to 11....

I like the Gallman, Chesson and Beckwith picks, the rest not so much.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Chad Kelly torn ACL. I wouldn't mind wasting a 6th or 7th on him tho
so your answer at QB is a dumbass who's gotten kicked of a team , snap chat smoking weed, AND has a torn ACL...sounds about right for this franchise
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 15, 2016 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
so your answer at QB is a dumbass who's gotten kicked of team and snap chat smoking weed AND has a torn ACL...sounds about right for this franchise

But he's from last chance U. Got my stamp of approval.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
so your answer at QB is a dumbass who's gotten kicked of a team , snap chat smoking weed, AND has a torn ACL...sounds about right for this franchise

He could be a bargain... if you get him in the 6th+ not in the 3rd like Baalke would. 4th even seems a bit high.

Maybe we could hire his uncle as an assistant to kick his arse.
Originally posted by Jasta:

He could be a bargain... if you get him in the 6th+ not in the 3rd like Baalke would. 4th even seems a bit high.

Maybe we could hire his uncle as an assistant to kick his arse.

Who's playing qb next yr? If he's chilling in the 6th sure...I'm not putting any stock in him outside of a developmental qb with a torn ACL not the future starter.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm waiting for the yawns
This mock is BS

So no one to take the snaps and no real help rushing the passer. No thanks.
Originally posted by English:

This
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by English:

This

Lewis is our starting QB. At least he really knows the offense
Share 49ersWebzone