There are 168 users in the forums

Bad teams that need a Quarterback

Dolphins
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Dolphins

Tannehill is a show starter: 2015 first 5 games: 9 TD, 7 INT, 80.1 QB rating. Next 11 games: 15 TD, 5 INT, 93 QB rating.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by communist:
1) Browns
2) 49ers
3) Jets(?)
4) Redskins (?)
5) Bears (?)
6) Cardinals (?)
7) Chargers (?)

1. Bears
2. Browns
3. 49ers
That's how I see it going now
My list was not in order of priority, sorry for being imprecise.

Add the Phins to the list.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Tannehill is a show starter: 2015 first 5 games: 9 TD, 7 INT, 80.1 QB rating. Next 11 games: 15 TD, 5 INT, 93 QB rating.
lol, what? ^^
lol, what? ^^

Pretty sure it's supposed to be Slow Starter.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
The problem with a lot of people on this board though is that they want a QB, but not enough to trade up and get one. That is the problem. If Watson is the "perfect" fit for Kelly, then you do whatever it takes to get him. Plain and Simple.

I would trade up to #1 overall and give up a king's ransom to get Watson.

Agree.

What did our 10,000 draft picks since 2012 yield us anyways that we can't let go of now?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
lol, what? ^^

Pretty sure it's supposed to be Slow Starter.

Naw, dude used to open for Louis CK.
The Cards just put their RB on IR. They're going to be losing more games. Palmer is old, they'll be in the QB hunt.

It's at the point where I just want us to have the best draft spot possible so we can get QB/WR. I was already there before the season but thought we may end up drafting around the 7-13 spots. I didnt know our defense would be this bad. Now with Bowman out...pfft.

I just want a top draft spot now. Our team sucks and we need a top QB in here along with WR, ILB, NT...heck, even DB and a second RB. We also need a pass rusher.

There's so many needs it's not even funny.

I almost hope we can create some foolsgold around Kap. Strategically play him vs some bad defenses and get Chip to create a run heavy game plan with RO, bootlegs, rollouts and playaction. Get Kap to have a couple of his infrequent good games then shop him after seasons end. That could bite us though (injury clause).

Bowman going down has me in a bad place (as far as 49er fandom goes). We're in the same dark hole we were in 2015. Best way forward is to fire Trent and our DC then get as many draft picks as possible for the new GM. We have to find a way to get something for Kap. His stupid protest also complicated the situation. Some owners will want nothing to do with it.

I have a bad feeling we'll have to draft two ILB's along with a pass rusher. 2017 will not be the year we hit the playoffs. We're stalled till 2018 and that's if we get a good QB in here. We need so much more than QB/WR.
Doom, meet my friend gloom.
Nobody is passing on a franchise QB for a guy named Kessler. As alwsys the owner is going to push for the qb.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Honestly, it's yet to be determined if the 49ers will be in need of a QB. Although I would rather move on from the two QB's, Kaepernick could still ball out and they may wait till the next draft to find a QB in the first two rounds. It's still really early in the season, this is pretty much the reason why I'm on the Myles Garrett bandwagon.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Nobody is passing on a franchise QB for a guy named Kessler. As alwsys the owner is going to push for the qb.

Maybe with the 2nd first rounder
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Maybe with the 2nd first rounder

No kidding don't they have like two picks that could possibly be in the top 15?? Browns could easily dominate this upcoming draft, but um they are the Browns.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Honestly, it's yet to be determined if the 49ers will be in need of a QB. Although I would rather move on from the two QB's, Kaepernick could still ball out and they may wait till the next draft to find a QB in the first two rounds. It's still really early in the season, this is pretty much the reason why I'm on the Myles Garrett bandwagon.
All due respect but LOL. I hope that you are right but imho he does not have the mental ability to be a solid starter in this league let alone a FQB.
I think the Niners end up getting 1 of Watson or Kizer, only the Browns, Bears, Jets, Washington and Cardinals need QBs..the Chargers and Saints need QBs in a couple of years so they are either going to wait or draft a QB in the later rounds hoping to develop him, no way in my eyes do they pick a QB round 1 when other positions need upgrades..say if the niners are picking 6th with the Browns, Bears, Miami, Chargers, and Titans in front of them they will still get a QB
Share 49ersWebzone