LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

DeShone Kizer QB, Notre Dame

Tbh not really intrigued by this guy. But this draft does have a lot better potential than last years.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Tbh not really intrigued by this guy. But this draft does have a lot better potential than last years.

How are you not?

Has NFL size, good athletic ability but not a running QB, great arm..etc.

He's still raw but the tools are most definitely there.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

How are you not?

Has NFL size, good athletic ability but not a running QB, great arm..etc.

He's still raw but the tools are most definitely there.

I mean he has the tools sure but I feel like thats most of the qbs this year and he doesn't stand out.

But if he does keep this going I can change my mind. I like Watson better as if right now.
I like him alot. But I also liked Quinn and Clausen coming out of ND. My main concern with him is how does he stack up against elite defenses (IE Alabama, LSU, etc...)

But he does read defenses well and he's improving. When Zaire was in the game, there was no offense. When Kizer was in the game, that offense looked elite.
I really like him. I think by the end of the season he will become a top 10 pick if he continues to play the way he did the other night
He's got a ton of potential, lets see how the season plays out. If he continues to play the way he did vs Texas, he will jump past every QB but Watson. I hope he continues to kill it. Having options is always a good thing, the more QB's to choose from, the more likely you are to get one, even if you don't finish with a Top 3 pick.
another guy in contention for #1 overall with watson
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's got a ton of potential, lets see how the season plays out. If he continues to play the way he did vs Texas, he will jump past every QB but Watson. I hope he continues to kill it. Having options is always a good thing, the more QB's to choose from, the more likely you are to get one, even if you don't finish with a Top 3 pick.

While I want nothing to do with Kaaya or Kelly I hope both kill it so it gives the 9ers options.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
While I want nothing to do with Kaaya or Kelly I hope both kill it so it gives the 9ers options.

Kaaya isnt a bad QB, just very stationary, true traditional pocket passer. I could see him being a good fit in Dallas if Prescott stumbles this season.

And yeah I hope he absolutely kills it this season. The more the merrier.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 7, 2016 at 4:48 PM ]

This kid is legit. Still raw, but that ceiling is very high. I hate Notre Dame football, but I'm watching him all season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Kaaya isnt a bad QB, just very stationary, true traditional pocket passer. I could see him being a good fit in Dallas if Prescott stumbles this season.

And yeah I hope he absolutely kills it this season. The more the merrier.

What about Kelly and his chances of being Manziel 2.0?
Originally posted by ninerAxe:
What about Kelly and his chances of being Manziel 2.0?

I see Kelly being a solid NFL QB. I dont see him being a Manziel like bust but I wouldnt be shocked to see him having a meltdown somewhere. I dont want the 49ers drafting him. Too many questions about what is going on upstairs.
This bandwagon I'm on! Watching him last year then what he did against Texas cements my thoughts on him. If he continues, I think he's a better prospect than Watson, and Watson is my favorite right now. Like you guys said, the more the merrier!
They'd have to suck pretty bad to get him(Which its looking like Cleveland is the run away candidate for Tank Bowl). There's talk from 'anonymous' execs saying he's a Top 5 pick should he continue doing what he's doing now.
Share 49ersWebzone