There are 220 users in the forums

Patrick Mahomes QB

I like the kid. Really impressed with his performance. Gonna be good for a long time. . . . .

. . . but he ain't beating my 49ers this Sunday

36 - 28 49ers in a shootout.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Sep 19, 2018 at 10:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Would you trade Solomon Thomas for Pat Mahomes today? I sure as hell would, and we could've used that extra second we spent on Jimmy to go get Harold Landry in the 2018 draft.

I love me some Jimmy G, but Mahomes will be the most exciting and dominant QB in the NFL soon, and for a long time.

Damn where were you when i was picking my lotto numbers today. Oh yeah i will have to wait till tomorrow oops two late.

That was so witty, that it almost made me forget that you can't read. On this page, I referenced that I wanted Mahomes (even at 2/3, if need be) before the draft even occurred. My posts within this thread are my evidence. I also didn't want Thomas at all, as I had doubts about his pass rushing ability, and NO ONE drafts a run-stopping DL in the top 10.

edit: On the previous page, I referenced... (I got fooled by the page cutoff)
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Sep 21, 2018 at 8:22 AM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran
Would you trade Solomon Thomas for Pat Mahomes today? I sure as hell would, and we could've used that extra second we spent on Jimmy to go get Harold Landry in the 2018 draft.

I love me some Jimmy G, but Mahomes will be the most exciting and dominant QB in the NFL soon, and for a long time.

Damn where were you when i was picking my lotto numbers today. Oh yeah i will have to wait till tomorrow oops two late.

That was so witty, that it almost made me forget that you can't read. On this page, I referenced that I wanted Mahomes (even at 2/3, if need be) before the draft even occurred. My posts within this thread are my evidence. I also didn't want Thomas at all, as I had doubts about his pass rushing ability, and NO ONE drafts a run-stopping DL in the top 10.

LOL, they just have selective memories. They want to forget the massive hate some of us got for saying, pre-draft, that Thomas wasn't worth anything even close to a top 2/3 pick. At this point, in a redraft he wouldn't even go in the first round. I'd take at least 80% of the top 36 players over him.

Had we got him in the third I think we'd all still be mildly excited about him. Right now, he's a bust.

Like I said on draft day "And the mass-overrating of Soloman Thomas continues... he'll be the NFL's Sam Bowie or Darko Milicic."
Originally posted by All22:

LOL, they just have selective memories. They want to forget the massive hate some of us got for saying, pre-draft, that Thomas wasn't worth anything even close to a top 2/3 pick. At this point, in a redraft he wouldn't even go in the first round. I'd take at least 80% of the top 36 players over him.

Had we got him in the third I think we'd all still be mildly excited about him. Right now, he's a bust.

Like I said on draft day "And the mass-overrating of Soloman Thomas continues... he'll be the NFL's Sam Bowie or Darko Milicic."

Not even. He'll be a solid starter for years to come, but won't be worth the number 3 overall pick if they continue to use him as they currently do is a fairer assessment.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by All22:

Not even. He'll be a solid starter for years to come, but won't be worth the number 3 overall pick if they continue to use him as they currently do is a fairer assessment.

They can't really use him differently. He's a good run stopper, but he doesn't have the length, hands, or twitch for the edge, and Armstead is a more productive interior rusher (even though AA can't finish).
Share 49ersWebzone