LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Corey Davis WR Western Michigan

I like this guy better than the Corey from Baylor the Browns just drafted.

Reminds me a lot of TO, only not quite as muscular (yet). He's from a small school, he's tall with a big frame, he's deceptively fast, he's great with the ball in his hands...

And every once in a while he'll do this:

Want. He & Charles Harris are officially on my wish list.
Here's a big reason why I like Davis: I think he has a lot of untapped potential. And the reason I think it's untapped is because Zach Terrell is a HORRIBLY inaccurate QB. Whereas, higher-ranked receivers like Juju & Mike Williams had QBs who were NFL material. Also, most people tend to think JuJu & Williams will be drafted a lot higher than Davis, and that's another reason why I like Davis.
Ball skills & toughness for contested passes:

Break-away speed:

Want. Badly.
395 yards & 4 TDs on the year so far (through 4 games).

Slow down, Corey! Niners gotta get you in the 2nd or later.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Sep 25, 2016 at 11:41 PM ]
12 catches, 272 yards, 3 tds.

Every year, a MAC draft prospect becomes a stud, and everyone is shocked (Antonio Brown, Jatavis Brown, Julian Edelman, John Greco, and many more). They shouldn't be. This conference pumps out some tremendous talent (Mack, Roethlisberger, A. Gates, Joe Staley). So, Davis should be taken seriously. He is an outstanding college receiver
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He going in the first IMO.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Originally posted by FL9er:

Yup sadly for us hes going top 25, I can see a team like the Chiefs taking him in the 1st..
Maybe the small school competition is held against him and we can get him in the second.

My favorite WR in this draft...it's gonna be interesting to see how high he gets drafted.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My favorite WR in this draft...it's gonna be interesting to see how high he gets drafted.

I think he is the clear #2 behind Williams right now. It would be amazing if he fell to our second pick but I have a hard time seeing it happen. If we were able to go Trubisky-Davis I'd be doing back flips.
I was on the fence on him for awhile but about a week ago when I was trying to get a good look at Terrell, Davis really stood out. Excellent player, his route running is very under rated.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Yup sadly for us hes going top 25, I can see a team like the Chiefs taking him in the 1st..

Would be worth moving up for. Fron where the 49ers will likely be in the 2nd, they could jump up quite a bit by trading a couple later picks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Would be worth moving up for. Fron where the 49ers will likely be in the 2nd, they could jump up quite a bit by trading a couple later picks.

Yeah we could throw our comp 4th and move up
Share 49ersWebzone