There are 627 users in the forums
Top prospect you would take now if possible in next years Draft 2017
Top prospect you would take now if possible in next years Draft 2017
May 7, 2016 at 4:02 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
I'm going Watson..i think hes going to be great in any offense..but especially if in Chips scheme..tough decision between the 3..not big on Kaaya tho..
May 7, 2016 at 8:33 PM
- eastcoast49ersfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,112
Watson. I would take Garrett over anyone in this year's draft even though we need a QB.
May 7, 2016 at 8:39 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,105
Garrett and it's not even close!!! For all who wanted Von Miller, Garrett is a more dominant LB with more size. Plays with outstanding leverage which gives him more of an edge in manhandling O-lineman. I would go so far to say he's a much better prospect than Bosa.
I'm gonna stick to my guns and say Watson won't even be drafted in the top 10, I think he's gonna measure smaller than his 6'2" 206 stats.
I'm gonna stick to my guns and say Watson won't even be drafted in the top 10, I think he's gonna measure smaller than his 6'2" 206 stats.
May 7, 2016 at 9:14 PM
- joaosoarrs99
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,096
I would go with Garrett if the QB class is deep and we can get one in the 2nd round. If not I would get Kaaya.