There are 541 users in the forums
Are Niners Hosting a Draft Party?
Apr 28, 2016 at 9:52 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
in santa clara, in the convention center, i think.
Apr 28, 2016 at 9:54 AM
- glorydayz
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,647
I wonder if any of the faithful will show up to this party?
Apr 28, 2016 at 9:58 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
misery loves company
Apr 28, 2016 at 10:19 AM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
Originally posted by susweel:
misery loves company
your invite must have been lost in the mail
Apr 28, 2016 at 10:32 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
I'm gonna be there
Apr 28, 2016 at 1:16 PM
- pickle
- Veteran
- Posts: 503
Is it at the convention center or at great america?
Apr 28, 2016 at 1:46 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,060
Originally posted by pickle:I'll be there. It's at Great America
Is it at the convention center or at great america?
Parking opens at 3, GA gates open at 4
Apr 18, 2017 at 10:05 AM