-
NYniner85
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 119,188
Replace Stanley with Jack or bosa and you got yourself a draft sir!
FYI I think Stanley will be the pick and I'm very underwhelmed about it
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 25, 2016 at 2:57 PM ]
-
jersey49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,669
very nice..you always post good mocks..i was just reading about Ricardo Louis..they say hes a big sleeper who played in a run heavy offense with bad QBs..6'2 ran 4.4..
-
ivanm05
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Replace Stanley with Jack or bosa and you got yourself a draft sir!
FYI I think Stanley will be the pick and I'm very underwhelmed about it 
Yeah I really think we'd go elsewhere but with Anthony Davis still not reinstated and with the importance of the offensive line in Chip Kelly's offense I think the #1 priority becomes to reinvent that offensive line. As unsexy as a Ronnie Stanley would be, I think it would be the one that helps this team the most.
-
NYniner85
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 119,188
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Replace Stanley with Jack or bosa and you got yourself a draft sir!
FYI I think Stanley will be the pick and I'm very underwhelmed about it 
Yeah I really think we'd go elsewhere but with Anthony Davis still not reinstated and with the importance of the offensive line in Chip Kelly's offense I think the #1 priority becomes to reinvent that offensive line. As unsexy as a Ronnie Stanley would be, I think it would be the one that helps this team the most.
Your right about the need...I'm a big fan of brown and I'd hate to see his growth get pushed back but if Stanley is the stud he's supposed to be so be it. I'm not a fan to hear about his lack of passion though. Much rather have Jack, bosa, or Buckner and I think one will be there.
-
tohara3
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 30,859
Nice mock
-
ivanm05
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by jersey49er:
very nice..you always post good mocks..i was just reading about Ricardo Louis..they say hes a big sleeper who played in a run heavy offense with bad QBs..6'2 ran 4.4..
Thanks A lot Jersey, glad you think so. Yeah I like Louis a lot. I think outside of Charone Peake, Louis is the one other big bodied receiver that has all the traits Chip likes in a receiver. I would be really happy if we chose him with one of our later picks.
-
ivanm05
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice mock
Thanks Tohara!
-
KezarLivin
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,902
If Bullard slips to us in the second and Carroo to us in the fourth I'll be in tears. Hopefully not because we passed over them!
-
Nalo9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 874
Great job!!
While we have many needs, at the end of the day the offensive line is obviously the most glaring. Stanley may not be an exciting pick, but it may be the most sound one.
Jonathan Ballard is a legit first round talent imo. I think he's outstanding. So much so that if we were to trade back and accumulate more picks, I wouldn't mind him being our first selection.
Love Seumalo and his versatility, Caroo pick I like, Marshall as well. Forrest's size is intriguing for a ILB... wouldn't mind this at all.
-
SofaKing
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,442
This would be a fantastic draft, and I'm not even that high on Stanley. Just really liked what you did overall.
-
808niner4lyphe
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,611
Best mock I've seen so far!
-
RishikeshA
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,720
Well thought out, there could be a surprise with either Buckner, Bosa or Ramsey falling to us at 7. If they are gone and Stanley is there I could see us trading down and addressing the OL in the later rounds.
-
ivanm05
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
If Bullard slips to us in the second and Carroo to us in the fourth I'll be in tears. Hopefully not because we passed over them!
Yeah. And I think Bullard has a very good opportunity of being there in the 2nd round, especially with so many others jumping up the boards like Chris Jones and Butler.
-
ivanm05
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Great job!!
While we have many needs, at the end of the day the offensive line is obviously the most glaring. Stanley may not be an exciting pick, but it may be the most sound one.
Jonathan Ballard is a legit first round talent imo. I think he's outstanding. So much so that if we were to trade back and accumulate more picks, I wouldn't mind him being our first selection.
Love Seumalo and his versatility, Caroo pick I like, Marshall as well. Forrest's size is intriguing for a ILB... wouldn't mind this at all.
Thanks... yeah a lot of intriguin prospects. I like Seumalo a lot too. Wouldn't mind grabbing him as high as 3.