There are 167 users in the forums

Draft Crush-2 weeks out

Draft Crush-2 weeks out

1.Buckner,2.trade down,3.Bosa
I've been on the Buckner train for quite some time and still am.

BUT - IMO he'll be gone by #7.

I have 3 guys who I feel we can get:

Conklin at RT

Vernon Butler - DL

Dak Prescott - QB
Always been Ramsey for me. But we will never get close to him. Starting to fall in Love with Buckner. I remember when we drafted B. young and Stubblefield pretty close together. I think Buckner and Armstead could make a pretty good tandem.
Jack for me, but if we somehow had a choice of him or Buckner I'd be happy either way. And there really isn't much in it. I am not a huge fan of trading up from 7, but I hate the idea of moving down. I think a top 7 pick in this draft can be a star from day one - whether it's Tunsil, Ramsay, Buckner, Jack, Goff, Stanley or Bosa.
Anyone but Lynch! I would rather have Adams, Cook, or another late pick QB.
I should have never watched Goff on Gruden's QB camp....totally saw him as our guy, which is what he wants to be. He should pull an Eli.
Guys. Bosa is going to be a pro-bowler and defensive rookie of the year. Our defense needs him. Badly.
With Goff presumably off the table I'm 100% behind doing what it takes to get Buckner, within reason of course.

If not Jack or trade back.

Guys I'd want in a trade back scenario: Bullard, Conklin or Doctson.

...And of course I'm also on board with the "Webzone Official 2nd Round Draft Crush" Josh Garnett.
Wentz and Doctson for offense.

Bosa and Ramsey for defense.
I like the Wilkerson jets trade. Chance to get instant impact top tier true 3-4 DE with pass rushing ability. Too nice too pass on, plus a shot at getting another quality player. Can you say Buckner will be as good as WIlkerson for sure? I think this is the best choice out of the options.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Joey Bosa

Would happily settle for DeForest Buckner and if he's gone, Vernon Hargreaves III would be fine also.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
If we're talking "unrealistic" scenarios; forget about Goff/Wentz or Buckner. Those 3 have been beaten to death.

I'd love to see Tunsil or Ramsey drop to 7, but there's not a chance that happens.
Wish Spence was a choice but wilk trade and Spence pick is dream worthy
Scenario 1:
1st: D.Buckner, DL, Ore
2nd: Garnett, OG, Stan/ V. Alexander, OG LSU
3rd: Dak Prescott, QB, MsSt
4th: Blake Martinez, ILB, Stan

Scenario 2:

1st: M.Jack, LB, UCLA

2nd: Garnett, OG, Stan/ or V. Alexander, OG, LSU

3rd: Carl Nassib, DL, PennSt

4th: K, Hogan, QB, Stan / or Jeff Driskel, QB, LouTech
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers: