49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 809 users in the forums

Post trade mock perfect scenario

Browse 49ers books and videos
That's probably your best mock yet IMO.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
That's probably your best mock yet IMO.

I agree. I like the concentration on the lines. We will dominate the lines on both sides of the ball.

Seriously though, what number is this for you Buckeye? haha
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
That's probably your best mock yet IMO.

I agree. I like the concentration on the lines. We will dominate the lines on both sides of the ball.

Seriously though, what number is this for you Buckeye? haha

Good call!

Build the trenches first.

It will help protect our QB and at the same time help us get after the other guy's QB making our secondary better in the process.
I think Butler would play DE and prob be gone by the 25th pick..I also think Garnett will be gone in the top 40 picks possible 1st rd..and Keyarris Garrett wont make it out of the 4th..and getting better only 1 buckeye lol..and prob my fav out of them..
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone