There are 712 users in the forums
1 LAST MOCK
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 12, 2016 at 2:38 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
I am down with this.
Apr 12, 2016 at 2:54 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,110
Nice mock....I'm guessing your pushing Kilgore out to RG?
IMO I'd rather go calhoun over Dodd, the fact that he's gonna be 24, only has one year of production ( while shaq was getting doubled constantly), and his almost 280 lbs scares me....I mean you want Dodd as a OLB right?
IMO I'd rather go calhoun over Dodd, the fact that he's gonna be 24, only has one year of production ( while shaq was getting doubled constantly), and his almost 280 lbs scares me....I mean you want Dodd as a OLB right?
Apr 12, 2016 at 3:01 PM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Nice mock....I'm guessing your pushing Kilgore out to RG?
IMO I'd rather go calhoun over Dodd, the fact that he's gonna be 24, only has one year of production ( while shaq was getting doubled constantly), and his almost 280 lbs scares me....I mean you want Dodd as a OLB right?
Yes I believe he should stand up martin and kilgore can compete for both spots. best fit
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 12, 2016 at 3:03 PM ]
Apr 12, 2016 at 3:56 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,881
I'm feeling the Zak attack.