There are 722 users in the forums
Best Mock Draft as my favorite
Mar 27, 2016 at 8:58 PM
- Eli_23
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,770
This mock I like is best!
Mar 27, 2016 at 9:01 PM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
This is guy beast called Bronson Kaufusi DE.
Mar 27, 2016 at 9:06 PM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
Wow, Josh Doctson is run too fast and good hands, beautiful jump and very good route! I loved him so damn!


[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 27, 2016 at 9:18 PM ]
Mar 27, 2016 at 9:07 PM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
Originally posted by Eli_23:This mock I like is best!
Yes. I wish. If they are three guys mine our 49ers. I must be happy!
Mar 27, 2016 at 9:16 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Draft mock good very
Mar 27, 2016 at 9:19 PM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Draft mock good very
U know me cuz i have very good my eyes and catch them player who is very special talent to play.
Mar 28, 2016 at 5:46 AM
- 9ersLiferInChicago
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,273
Originally posted by BuZzB05:Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State
If Goff, Wentz, Jack and Buckner are gone. What we do?
Mar 28, 2016 at 8:04 AM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:Eli Apple, CB, Ohio StateOriginally posted by BuZzB05:If Goff, Wentz, Jack and Buckner are gone. What we do?
Did u watch Apple played games or love to watch his film highlight?
I am check to video highlight about Eli Apple. I think, he is probably 3round or 4round.
We need grab for special by Josh Doctson. If Kap will better a quarterback when Doctson can make him a better quarterback?!! If Kap is still struggle again then next is Gabbert will always target to Doctson all the time and keep improve our offense score. It is a great process time. If we lose worst games then we will draft the top again in next year.
Then we will draft for defense by CB, OLB and OG, OT if we will have a time for playoff at 2018? I can image!!
Mar 28, 2016 at 10:27 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Jules from Pulp Fiction wants to know........................English, do you speak it?
Mar 28, 2016 at 10:49 AM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
my hurt heads understanding to try..?? lol
Mar 28, 2016 at 9:20 PM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
^^^.. you are so funny and hilarious because you are silly.
Dude. Do you agreed with my favorite draft mock? It is simple. Easy answer for yes or no. Thats it.
Dude. Do you agreed with my favorite draft mock? It is simple. Easy answer for yes or no. Thats it.
Mar 28, 2016 at 9:33 PM
- njninersfan420
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,161
Buzz for president!
Mar 28, 2016 at 9:56 PM
- NorthBay49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,632
Draft you good are!
Replace with u balkee outa here
Replace with u balkee outa here
Mar 29, 2016 at 11:44 AM
- BuZzB05
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:Draft you good are!
Replace with u balkee outa here![]()
Thanks bro. I can suggest to Balkee check my best draft mock this my favorites list guys. They are best for values.