There are 167 users in the forums

Wilkerson & the 20th Pick for the 7th?

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/58791/could-jets-dangle-muhammad-wilkerson-to-jump-into-top-10

Why have the Jets been so intent on getting id of this guy? They put him on the trading block last year, and now this.
in a second i would do this - if we could signhim long term

we get an elite DE day andcan use 1st round pick on C/pass rush/LB really round out this D
Wilk and grab doctson at 20 would be amazing but I don't see the jets giving up the 20th pick
Originally posted by harryj:
in a second i would do this - if we could signhim long term

we get an elite DE day andcan use 1st round pick on C/pass rush/LB really round out this D

This. Have to sign him long term though
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/58791/could-jets-dangle-muhammad-wilkerson-to-jump-into-top-10

Why have the Jets been so intent on getting id of this guy? They put him on the trading block last year, and now this.

Havent been able to work out a long term deal with him.
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wilk and grab doctson at 20 would be amazing but I don't see the jets giving up the 20th pick

Doctson would surely be there at #20, take Spriggs or Westerman with their RD2 pick.
Another option at #20 would be get an edge rusher, either Ogbah, Spence or Darron Lee.
Id wait to see who is in front of us at #7 before trading the pick. But if Pick 6 comes up and our guy isnt there, then yes.
Only if Myles Jack and Buckner are already gone
Originally posted by crew:
Doctson would surely be there at #20, take Spriggs or Westerman with their RD2 pick.
Another option at #20 would be get an edge rusher, either Ogbah, Spence or Darron Lee.

Spriggs is going to disappoint IMO.
That would be a bad deal IMO if he's not locked up already he could leave for free agency the next yr.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

I like the way you think,I really like Doctson,I got a good feeling that Doctson is going to be star in the NFL,also like Shepard too,I would like Doctson Smelter Ellington ,Smith and Rodgers,along with Shepard at WRs and we would be set, along with Wilks and Leonard from GA@ OLB hey now thats some good players.
or Leonard
Originally posted by crew:
The better option in trading down may be in the second, when the team can drop half a round, pick up Shepard, and get additional picks.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
With balkee.... no way
If we want a guaranteed impact player I rather give Denver 2 1st for Von Miller.
Share 49ersWebzone