LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 195 users in the forums

49ersJordan 2016 mock 2.0

Originally posted by 49ersJordan:
He's often praised for his good tackling... Also, in his last 24 games he hasn't allowed a TD (per. Matt Miller) and consistently has shown he's the best cornerback in college football. He's a #1 corner to me.

I'm just stating what I see. I try not to listen what the experts say even though I do like Matt Miller. There have been a lot of misses lately on 1st round corners who were considered can't miss prospects.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm just stating what I see. I try not to listen what the experts say even though I do like Matt Miller. There have been a lot of misses lately on 1st round corners who were considered can't miss prospects.

Very true.. thought Waynes and Gilbert would be far better. Seems late round guys Baalke finds turn out better than 1st rounders sometimes. I still think Alexander is very good and a much more pro ready prospect than Waynes and Gilbert.

Verrett turned out good though. Tough hard nosed man to man/slot guy.
[ Edited by 49ersJordan on Jan 14, 2016 at 10:24 AM ]
Verrett and Darby were 2 corners I was all about the past 2 years. But I also thought Amari Cooper was a product of a offense being built around him...
Share 49ersWebzone