There are 214 users in the forums

RB Wayne Gallman - Clemson

6'1, 215. Rushed for 1482 yards and 12 touchdowns while receiving stats were 19 catches, 165 yards and 1 touchdown.

He can run the ball and receive, as shown tonight versus a tough Alabama defense. This kid is hard nosed and fights for every yard. Doesn't give up. Reminds me a bit of Karlos Williams, who has turned out pretty damn good in Buffalo. He is a redshirt sophomore but if he declares (maybe, maybe not), he should be seriously considered. This kid is good and could be a true 1,2 beast combo with Carlos.
For the most part was shut out last night. Showed guts coming back into the game tho. Had a good run late.
He is a sophmore, technically he could come out since he redshirted but I doubt it

edit: Zac Brooks, the backup RB on Clemson, looked good to me. But I just read he has dealt with a lot of injuries and is leaving early to be an interior decorator. Good for him on having a career plan.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 12, 2016 at 9:24 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
He is a sophmore, technically he could come out since he redshirted but I doubt it

edit: Zac Brooks, the backup RB on Clemson, looked good to me. But I just read he has dealt with a lot of injuries and is leaving early to be an interior decorator. Good for him on having a career plan.

Yeah I agree he may not. But he is deciding. I think he could benefit from coming out this year only because this running back class isn't that deep and next years will be historically deep. He's super good and I love the comparison to Karlos Williams.
Would love to get this kid to pair up with Hyde & an aggressive & formidable offensive minded coach for the 49ers!
Someone tell me this kid WONT be a steal. He has NFL caliber talent and toughness I think he could end up being a top 3 RB in this draft. Day 2/3 steal imo. Guy balled out today.
I would love to get him on the 49ers. He can run, receive & even pass blocked quite a bit last night.
Share 49ersWebzone