There are 202 users in the forums

RB Leonard Fournette

Man this guy is a monster. If they're in a spot where Garrett is gone and so are the top QBs, I'd say go for it. If a QB falls then make a move for them second, or trade for Garoppolo.
I would take the best running back or edge rusher in the first round.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Draft Fournette, trade Hyde, draft a QB in round 2........boom!!

all baalke just heard was..

1. draft a oregon lineman in the 1st
2. draft a db with an acl tear in the 2nd round

• titan
  • Veteran
Man is an animal when he is running the rock! I saw a segment on him, He is battle tested on and off the field like our old man Frank Gore!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Draft Fournette, trade Hyde, draft a QB in round 2........boom!!

all baalke just heard was..

1. draft a oregon lineman in the 1st
2. draft a db with an acl tear in the 2nd round

Exactly
My favorite college PLAYER to come out since Adrian Peterson...
Panthers will get a top pick this year and draft this guy
Originally posted by saniner:
Man this guy is a monster. If they're in a spot where Garrett is gone and so are the top QBs, I'd say go for it. If a QB falls then make a move for them second, or trade for Garoppolo.

I always hear the old cliche of pound the rock to wear out the defense and MOST of the time, I think this is just some old school BS.

Fournette though is a dude that really will wear out a defense.
if we have pick #1 or 2 i think we have to get this guy. QB is even more needed but this is a once in a generation player....cant pass him up.
Originally posted by stefano89:
if we have pick #1 or 2 i think we have to get this guy. QB is even more needed but this is a once in a generation player....cant pass him up.

I think Garrett is the top player in the draft, with Fournette second. If I had to choose I'd go Garrett, but Fournette would be so dang tempting.

I think Garrett is the top player in the draft, with Fournette second. If I had to choose I'd go Garrett, but Fournette would be so dang tempting.

Its hard to take a RB in today's league
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Worked for someone last year....but the niners are not in the situation
Originally posted by Allx9er:

The Cowboys? Yeah, but they also hit with a QB later on in the same draft and had a great O-Line already there

The Cowboys? Yeah, but they also hit with a QB later on in the same draft and had a great O-Line already there

Like I said not in the same situation

i think fournette is the best player in the draft. out of every position. like i said hes a once in a generation player...like clowney was supposed to be. hes a freak athelete. no way we can pass him up
Share 49ersWebzone