Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 610 users in the forums

I cracked the Baalke code

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice surprise picks there AsianJeff. I could see any of them being selected for sure

thanks. to be honest, i'd be completely fine with Collins or Golden as I see them being a late 1st, early 2nd rd prospects.

Golden is projected as a 3-4th rounder, you think Baalke is gonna go full potato at 15??? Big difference in drafting 15 than 30 when it comes to "taking a chance" on a player.

3rd-4th? I've seen countless sites that have him in the late 1st, early 2nd.

really? http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2015/OLB

CBSsports has him as a 3-4 rounder

wow. looks like his range is all over the place. even heard Mayock say he was a 1st-2nd rounder

Yeah WalterFootball has him as a 2nd-3rd round pick. I don't see OLB as a top priority especially at 15. I'd rather sign Skuta for depth.

But Baalke is a wild card so who knows

you said it right. Baalke is a complete wild card. if he ended up picking one of the three i posted, i hope it's Collins.

Collins and Perriman are both intriguing...if we draft one of those two we'd better trade down. Neither are worth a top 15 pick in my opinion.

Looks like Perriman won't be working out at the combine either.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Collins and Perriman are both intriguing...if we draft one of those two we'd better trade down. Neither are worth a top 15 pick in my opinion.

Looks like Perriman won't be working out at the combine either.

hmm, looks like he'll be there for us in the 3rd, then
You defiantly cracked something
  • crew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 805
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Collins and Perriman are both intriguing...if we draft one of those two we'd better trade down. Neither are worth a top 15 pick in my opinion.

Looks like Perriman won't be working out at the combine either.

hmm, looks like he'll be there for us in the 3rd, then

Don't think he'll be on the board then, if Niners want him, they'll have to use a 2nd RD pick.
If the guy they want is off the board, I see Baalke trading down to get another high pick. If that happens, for me it opens up a number of position he could draft...DL, WR, CB, pass rusher. Methinks you need to go back to the drawing board WRT cracking the Baalke code.
  • crew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 805
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
If the guy they want is off the board, I see Baalke trading down to get another high pick. If that happens, for me it opens up a number of position he could draft...DL, WR, CB, pass rusher. Methinks you need to go back to the drawing board WRT cracking the Baalke code.

I agree, see Baalke trading down once or even twice to end up with multiple picks in RDs 2 & 3. Lot of good players there - Duke Johnson or Jay Ajayi at RB, Breshard Perriman, Devin Smith, Devin Funchess at WR, Clive Walford at TE, Lynden Trail OLB, Preston Smith DE, plus an array of OL & CB.
I'll bet Baalke's chomping at the bit picking at #15...he's done well drafting at the end, I can only imagine how he'll rock this draft picking in the middle.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone