There are 153 users in the forums

Biggest Bust..!!!!!

Let's flip the script..we all say OMFG I wish we drafted him..I can't believe we passed on him..WTF..!!!! Bc that man became or is great..buuuut Now let's do this..let's all admit it bc we have said Ohh s**ttt..glad we didn't take him tho I wanted us to..wow I can't believe he's a bust..

See me I was so high on STephen Hill and thought he was going to be great..and so angry when we took fellow bust AJ Jenkins..lol

we drafted Aldon smith and if stays out of trouble from now on will be maybe our best pass rusher ever ..but I wanted us to take prince amukamara so bad..and i would've bet we anything we were..but I was wrong..tho prince is a good player not a bust..

Another in 2010 I was pissed we didn't draft jacoby ford in the 3rd bc we didn't have a 4th..but with our 3rd were I wanted to take him we took some LB out of Penn State..Navarro Bowman..oops sry guys..glad I'm not the GM lol..

So c'mon who did you guys love and want and were let down after we didn't drat who is a bust now ?
  • bors
  • Veteran
every fat ass possible 2 gap nose tackle that comes out every year.....mount flubber...yolo jamie williams...all these guys.
will do the same this year. that bum tight end from oregon .the coke head.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
every fat ass possible 2 gap nose tackle that comes out every year.....mount flubber...yolo jamie williams...all these guys.
will do the same this year. that bum tight end from oregon .the coke head.

Reggie McGrew...
Mike Rumph anyone?

better than hawk but quite a ride.
I was a Stephen Hill sucker too, although I didn't follow the process nearly as much as I do now.

I wanted us to pick Marqise Lee when our pick came up last year. Well he wasn't very productive at all, but then again Ward wasn't a standout either. Probably better we invested in Ward though, since I think he can still come around and WR is deep again this year.

Aside from that, I don't know. Last year all of the guys I liked turned out to be awesome. I'm proud to say I was spot on about Justin Gilbert being weaker than Verrett, Fuller, and Dennard
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Feb 11, 2015 at 7:33 AM ]
Crabtree, Tavon Austin and Peter Warrick
Rashaun Woods was a HUGE disappointment ...I thought he was going to give us the possession receiver we badly needed....

Reggie Mcgrew was supposed to be our Warren Sapp

Dana Hall was going to be the successor to Ronnie Lott ..another disappointment

and anyone remember reading Bill Walsh saying he advised the front office that "Jake Plummer" was the best QB suited for our system and recommended we draft him ..but then the front office goes and drafts "Jim Druckenmiller"
Originally posted by NinerSquire:

Agree on Austin, thought that guy would be a bigger star. Also the small school WR the rams took after we selected AJ Jenkins, can't remember his name off the top of my head… guess that says something.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Off the top of my head...recently (last 10 years)

Christian Ponder, Lamar Miller, Craig Stevens, Joe Adams, Mohamed Massaquoi

Originally posted by SaksV:
Off the top of my head...recently (last 10 years)

Christian Ponder, Lamar Miller, Craig Stevens, Joe Adams, Mohamed Massaquoi

Lamar Miller is a bust? Dudes coming off a thousand yard, 8 TD season. And he seemed to improve throughout the season. Far from a bust.
Ponder was someone I really wanted. Oops
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Rashaun Woods was a HUGE disappointment ...I thought he was going to give us the possession receiver we badly needed....

Reggie Mcgrew was supposed to be our Warren Sapp

Dana Hall was going to be the successor to Ronnie Lott ..another disappointment

and anyone remember reading Bill Walsh saying he advised the front office that "Jake Plummer" was the best QB suited for our system and recommended we draft him ..but then the front office goes and drafts "Jim Druckenmiller"

Throw Kwame Harris, Kentwan Balmer, and AJ Jenkins over Alshon to your list.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:

Agree on Austin, thought that guy would be a bigger star. Also the small school WR the rams took after we selected AJ Jenkins, can't remember his name off the top of my head… guess that says something.

Brian Quick?
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Brian Quick?

Bingo! Thought that guy would make a big impact for the rams.
Share 49ersWebzone