There are 231 users in the forums

ABs Updated 2015 NFL Draft Top 125 Big Board

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Hey AB are there any stats on which teams consistently select the best talent?

I haven't to be honest. Would be a good thing to find. Would love to to see the current GMs, and how there track records look compared to each other, and past great GMs.

Going to update this post soon, working on a Big 100 Board.
Bump, updated.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
My bad guys, realized I put Coates way way way too low. Should be in top 40 not 72. Going to redo my big board this weekend after the games.

I think Coates is good value at 40-50 range, not sure he hits the first round. He needs a good #1 on the other side of him to be effective. Speed receiver in the #2 role I think.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Bump, updated.

This draft sucks a$$. We should have been using all our picks last year to trade up.
Great job AB I can't wait for your first mock of the year
Parker, Funchess(TE), and Gurley in the first three rounds, would definitely address our offense for years to come.
Originally posted by bigwads:
This draft sucks a$$. We should have been using all our picks last year to trade up.

Last year's draft is the reason we have so many young guys that have a good deal of experience as well as guys waiting in the wings to come in and contribute in 2015.

I do agree with your first sentence though.

To AB, I see Duke Johnson shot up your boards. Easily my favorite running back in the draft. I see him providing some serious big play ability if we take him in the second round. I'd love for us to take Mario Edwards as well, but it's not likely we get both of those guys. The cupboard is pretty bare at 3-4 DE unless we go there in the first, which I can't see us doing when we have a legit shot of getting a receiver that is capable of starting immediately.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow Landon Collins pretty high up on that list.

Collins + Reid

BUT, 9ers don't need a Safety that high, maybe Ronald Martin outta LSU in the 4th-7th rounds.
Wooooah! Winston at 16?!?! But Marriota at 2?!?! Winston makes throws in his sleep that Marriota could not make if he was on an adderall IV. Winston is a better leader and can do more with less. Marriota just like every other Oregon QB is product of a system. I understand Winston has off the field issues but I think a good head coach and GM can teach him how to conduct himself as a pro. Cam Newton has been a saint since he got to the NFL and he went through 2 or 3 colleges if Im not mistaken. Marriota on the other hand strikes me as timid and a yes man which will be more toxic in a lockeroom, imo.

AB, why do you have Parker over White? I'd love to hear your assessment.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Wooooah! Winston at 16?!?! But Marriota at 2?!?! Winston makes throws in his sleep that Marriota could not make if he was on an adderall IV. Winston is a better leader and can do more with less. Marriota just like every other Oregon QB is product of a system. I understand Winston has off the field issues but I think a good head coach and GM can teach him how to conduct himself as a pro. Cam Newton has been a saint since he got to the NFL and he went through 2 or 3 colleges if Im not mistaken. Marriota on the other hand strikes me as timid and a yes man which will be more toxic in a lockeroom, imo.

You don't watch college football.
Mariota toxic in the locker room? Lol

AB why is Ogbehui still so high?
Originally posted by daragon:
AB, why do you have Parker over White? I'd love to hear your assessment.

Obviously I made a mistake, It should be the other way around, White over Parker.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

You don't watch college football.
Mariota toxic in the locker room? Lol

AB why is Ogbehui still so high?

I'm a big Ogbuehi fan, just like his size, seems like a dominant Tackle in the making to me.

I also should of mentioned this is how I feel about the players, not where they would go in the draft. Like Gurley is likely a 2nd-3rd rd pick with the Torn ACL IMO, but I like him a lot.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow Landon Collins pretty high up on that list.

Collins + Reid

BUT, 9ers don't need a Safety that high, maybe Ronald Martin outta LSU in the 4th-7th rounds.

I like Collins too. I don't know if he goes that high, but I'm pretty sure he is better than former Bama S Mark Barron, who got drafted I think 7th overall by TB, and then dealt at the trade deadline this year.
Share 49ersWebzone