There are 221 users in the forums

Need your guys ideas for PigskinProspects.com

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
twitter page made, https://twitter.com/NFLdraftpig

now following

Im trying to follow too. But my android is being dumb. I followed you tho, im pretty sure. I am Justin Herrera @justin_hbomb

Not seeing it on the draft one, are you following my @Jay_AB81 for niners cap information?

Yeah, I think I am following nfldraftpig now.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Man, I really haven't been paying attention... I came across this site once before, I didn't know it was yours . I like it!

It's a little busy, yet it's clean and easy to get around in. I often check online for particular info on upcoming games (college/NFL). I really don't rely on ESPN, NFLN, etc. on certain things (an edge on handicapping games). I like placing wagers on small schools/underdogs and sometimes there isn't enough info out there so, if you're not watching all those games (impossible to watch all of them, especially college), it's not a good idea just to bet because so n so said blah blah...

Out here in Vegas our radio stations bring in a lot of guests like (Marc Lawrence, Phil Steele, Gary Greene, etc.)... all of them have their own sites and some have radio shows. I can't catch all of them so, sometimes I rely on websites, but they also have limited info (they try to sell their picks, etc)

This site was added to one of my favorite folders (Handicap Tools). If I get stuck on a couple of games and need to find an edge, websites like yours can help me find out a bit more on certain players (what's their upside, how much an injured player's absence will affect the team / is the back up legit, etc.)... It would be awesome if the site had a page dedicated to match-ups, advantageous/disadvantageous, XOs/strategies on certain games , but nonetheless, it's a cool website... good job!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Man, I really haven't been paying attention... I came across this site once before, I didn't know it was yours . I like it!

It's a little busy, yet it's clean and easy to get around in. I often check online for particular info on upcoming games (college/NFL). I really don't rely on ESPN, NFLN, etc. on certain things (an edge on handicapping games). I like placing wagers on small schools/underdogs and sometimes there isn't enough info out there so, if you're not watching all those games (impossible to watch all of them, especially college), it's not a good idea just to bet because so n so said blah blah...

Out here in Vegas our radio stations bring in a lot of guests like (Marc Lawrence, Phil Steele, Gary Greene, etc.)... all of them have their own sites and some have radio shows. I can't catch all of them so, sometimes I rely on websites, but they also have limited info (they try to sell their picks, etc)

This site was added to one of my favorite folders (Handicap Tools). If I get stuck on a couple of games and need to find an edge, websites like yours can help me find out a bit more on certain players (what's their upside, how much an injured player's absence will affect the team / is the back up legit, etc.)... It would be awesome if the site had a page dedicated to match-ups, advantageous/disadvantageous, XOs/strategies on certain games , but nonetheless, it's a cool website... good job!

Thanks LVJay. I will be adding much more content, have a good amount of guys on staff for 2014-2015 season/draft. Will be doing watch list, by week, key matchups.

OnTheClock will be doing some scouting reports, me too. SunDevil could do some analysis after the games. More incentive now since I am able to pay my guys $10.00 a month that we get work done.

I love the layout, a friend did it for me. Looking forward to this season.
Created a twitter, @draftsalsa

Should have material tomorrow night
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Thanks LVJay. I will be adding much more content, have a good amount of guys on staff for 2014-2015 season/draft. Will be doing watch list, by week, key matchups.

OnTheClock will be doing some scouting reports, me too. SunDevil could do some analysis after the games. More incentive now since I am able to pay my guys $10.00 a month that we get work done.

Awesome!

Sooner or later, you'll get plenty of views... hopefully the site will pay off / out.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Created a twitter, @draftsalsa

Should have material tomorrow night

Awesome news Andrew, looking forward to it.
Originally posted by LVJay:

Awesome!

Sooner or later, you'll get plenty of views... hopefully the site will pay off / out.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Share 49ersWebzone