• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yes. And then PS. I can't see any way that we activate 2 fullbacks on game day. Only if Bruce gets hurt will he play. IMO.

Unless he gets moved to TE, which is entirely possible. A 6'2", 250lb TE that can run, block and catch......that's a weapon.

No Way!!!! To slow for TE. Especially if he's not like 6'6", 6'7" so he can play vertically

Millard has 4.6 speed. Plenty fast for a TE. Delanie Walker was 6'1". We like these hybrid TE/FB types.

My mistake I had no idea his 40 time was that fast, where did you find it? Looked like a 4.7, 4.8 guy.

ESPN listed him at 4.65. Of course, that's not a combine or pro day time since he couldn't run. But he can scoot. Seems about right.

Ah so that estimated. Never mind.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Yes. And then PS. I can't see any way that we activate 2 fullbacks on game day. Only if Bruce gets hurt will he play. IMO.

Unless he gets moved to TE, which is entirely possible. A 6'2", 250lb TE that can run, block and catch......that's a weapon.

No Way!!!! To slow for TE. Especially if he's not like 6'6", 6'7" so he can play vertically

Millard has 4.6 speed. Plenty fast for a TE. Delanie Walker was 6'1". We like these hybrid TE/FB types.

My mistake I had no idea his 40 time was that fast, where did you find it? Looked like a 4.7, 4.8 guy.

ESPN listed him at 4.65. Of course, that's not a combine or pro day time since he couldn't run. But he can scoot. Seems about right.

And that's before the knee?

I like this guy, I don't care, I hope he makes the team.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
How the heck are Roberson and Purifoy still out there? What don't we know about them? Craig Loston stil out there I believe, Ahmad Dixon gone. Man amazing how these guys were thought of as potential 2nd rounders by many of us at one point.

Horrific off season.
really?

And that's before the knee?

I like this guy, I don't care, I hope he makes the team.

Me too, like him a lot. Will likely sit for the year, compete for a spot in 2015. I'm treating that campus time like a pro day.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I'm sorry but dude overdueing the gayness
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by UKNiner:
"a gay gene" ? Oh dear...oh dear.

You do realise, seeing as you seem to want to go to biology, that there are thousands of examples of homosexuality in animals right ?

Sorry I'll let this go now this is a thread about the draft (apologies folks) but homophobia is not excusable.

Nobody cares about your Biology lesson sir, this is a football forum. A phobia is a fear, which I do not have. Move on
Cowboys have loaded up on some nice defensive backs here in the 7th, added Ahmad Dixon and Terrence Mitchell.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Will say gett
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Glad for Sam staying close to home. Has a nice support system in place already. What will Lynch say when he realizes some gay dude is tackling him?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
These guys on NFLN are acting like their minds are completely blown at the rams D-line right now. What a bunch of idiots.

somebodys gonna blow that rams d-line alright....

Hee heee he
Sam just locked lips with his much smaller boyfriend LOL.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
anyone from texas go yet?

No someone said earlier first time in 80 years.

Mike Davis, Jackson Jeffcoat would be nice udfa pickups for some team.

That's shocking for such a big program. Surprised nobody took Jackson Jeffcoat.
MR. IRRELEVANT TIME
  • bors
  • Veteran
Cowboys have loaded up on some nice defensive backs here in the 7th, added Ahmad Dixon and Terrence Mitchell.

Was wondering were Mitchell would land.I workwith some duck/boys fans that will be happy
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Just got back from work, Dixon in the 7th round WTF!!
  • buck
  • Veteran
UDFA

Allen, Torrence WR 6'0" 183 West Texas A&M

Wilson, Albert WR 5'9" 202 Georgia State

Chancellor, Brelan KR/PR 5'9" 188 North Texas

Coleman, Deandre DE 6'5" 314 California

Quarles, Kelcy DT 6'4" 297 South Carolina

Reynolds, Rashaad CB 5'10" 189 Oregon St.
Share 49ersWebzone