There are 167 users in the forums

Report: 49ers could eye Ravens' pick at No. 17

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Maiocco is reporting that the Niners could do business with the Ravens for the 17th pick.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-could-eye-ravens-pick-no-17
That's what I was predicting in my last mock. Team is starving for talent and we tend to get good fair deals from them. 1 and KCs 2 should do the trick
Originally posted by mayo49:
Maiocco is reporting that the Niners could do business with the Ravens for the 17th pick.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-could-eye-ravens-pick-no-17

Depends on who is available when they are on the clock.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Here's another report.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/30/ozzie-newsome-teams-have-called-wanting-to-move-up/
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
That's what I was predicting in my last mock. Team is starving for talent and we tend to get good fair deals from them. 1 and KCs 2 should do the trick

I think they're the perfect trade partner. We could still get one of the elite WR or CB at that spot. Make it happen Harbaalke.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 5m
Source: Hearing "same buzz" as last year #49ers are very interested in an LSU player: WR Odell Beckham.

BRING BOTH OB AND LANDRY TO SF!!
[ Edited by sf_nicoya on Apr 30, 2014 at 10:34 AM ]
But who are we targeting at #17? Any guesses?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf_nicoya:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 5m
Source: Hearing "same buzz" as last year #49ers are very interested in an LSU player: WR Odell Beckham.

BRING BOTH OB AND LANDRY TO SF!!

That would be crazy, I would be doing cartwheels
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by T-9ers:

My guess is Beckham, Fuller or Cooks.
Unless an elite talent has dropped I tend to think we may as well save our other picks and wait and see who falls in our lap.

Originally posted by T-9ers:

Odell Beckham Jr. or Kyle Fuller. Either one will give me a boner!
Throw them James and our first round pick.
James would do well in that offense,

If we are moving up that high, I would like to think we are going after any of these guys

1. Brandin Cooks
2. Anthony Barr (might be wishful thinking)
3. Darqueze Dennard
Last year we moved up this many slots with a mid-third rounder we had from Carolina. Hopefully we can do the same with the 3rd rounder from Tennessee . . . but I think it will cost more to move up this year.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Last year we moved up this many slots with a mid-third rounder we had from Carolina. Hopefully we can do the same with the 3rd rounder from Tennessee . . . but I think it will cost more to move up this year.
Yeah Dallas got fleeced in our trade. Unlikely it happens in our favor again.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

We jumped up almost the same amount of spots last draft for a third. I think we send them a third and a low round pick. A second is too much imo
Share 49ersWebzone