LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 426 users in the forums

TC 1st Mock- Have Fun!

I used the fan speak site for this draft. Be easy on me... It's my first time posting in a long time and my first mock...

I know that many of these guys may go earlier but this is how it shook out for me. If be happy with this.

1- Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech- Good size but I really like his physicality
2- Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida St- great size and huge catching radius. Both him and Moncrief put us in good position for a long while assuming we loose Crabtree next year.
2- Donte Moncreif WR Mississippi- see above
3- Amad Dixon S Baylor- hard hitter
3- Kelcy Quarles DT South Carolina
3- Pierrer Desir CB Lindenwood- great project
4- Bryan Stork C Florida St
5- Dri Archer RB Kent St- my fav explosive player. Great for st
7- Villiami Moala DT California
7- Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
7- IN Enemkpali DE Louisiana Tech

Round 7 was anyone's guess for me could have gone a number of ways. Just thought I'd share. Go Niners!
I used to be a fan of fuller, not so much anymore. ACC doesn't have much competition so he has inflated numbers

Also, let the Seahawks take Benjamin with their first. I don't even think I would take him in the second, the guy is slow, has questionable hands, and benefitted from the running game.
Did you do this on fanspeak?
[ Edited by Quest4six on Mar 29, 2014 at 9:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I used to be a fan of fuller, not so much anymore. Big 10 doesn't have much competition so he has inflated numbers

Also, let the Seahawks take Benjamin with their first. I don't even think I would take him in the second, the guy is slow, has questionable hands, and benefitted from the running game.

wtf? had no idea that VaTech all of a sudden played their college ball in Big10. I guess I should be more open minded as I learn new things each and everyday here in the zone.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
wtf? had no idea that VaTech all of a sudden played their college ball in Big10. I guess I should be more open minded as I learn new things each and everyday here in the zone.

Oh my god I failed.
I meant ACC fak
Yes, it's fun. Not super realistic but fun.

I like Fullers physical play, same with Dixon. I hear what you are saying about comp. I'm usually the same when it comes to picking players.

I hear what you are saying about Benjamin. I thought in the 2nd he was a good call. I can see him being a good redzone threat.
Oh my god I failed.
I meant ACC fak

Ok with the correction made it's time to break your thought process down. ACC does not have much competition? c'mon kid have you watched any actual college games?

Florida St
NC St
NC
The U
Clemson
Maryland
to name few teams Fuller went up against. Oh not to mention the season opener against RTR and blanking A. Cooper(whom will be a top 10 pick next year). you make it sound like he played in MWC/Conf USA/Sun Belt Conf. need to recheck your homework. It's one thing not to like K. Fuller as a 49er yet it's another to knock the competition.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Ok with the correction made it's time to break your thought process down. ACC does not have much competition? c'mon kid have you watched any actual college games?

Florida St
NC St
NC
The U
Clemson
Maryland
to name few teams Fuller went up against. Oh not to mention the season opener against RTR and blanking A. Cooper(whom will be a top 10 pick next year). you make it sound like he played in MWC/Conf USA/Sun Belt Conf. need to recheck your homework. It's one thing not to like K. Fuller as a 49er yet it's another to knock the competition.

He actually didn't play about half of those teams this season.
I don't feel like pulling up stats on him right now, I just finished a mock and I'm brain dead.
We'll follow up later
Nice first mock.
I used to be a fan of fuller, not so much anymore. ACC doesn't have much competition so he has inflated numbers

Huh?? ACC got a ton of talent every year.
don't like the Benjamin or Dixon pick. Benjamin is overrated and Dixon is a linebacker safety with stiff hips and draws too many penalties

A lot of your picks are slotted to go earlier than where you've mocked them. I'd say if the draft went down like this for us, most of us would be pleased.
A lot of your picks are slotted to go earlier than where you've mocked them. I'd say if the draft went down like this for us, most of us would be pleased.
Would be nice except for round 7. You draft 3 players in the DL. We just don't have the roster openings. We could add 1, possibly 2 and even that is a stretch. We are just to deep in the DL to draft 3.
Would love to somehow move up to grab CB Dennard from Michigan St. The guy is a beast on the field.
My fan speak Mock with trades, I know we don't need a TE but I was trying to draft for need in the first and then BPA
in the following rounds.

15 CB JUSTIN GILBERT
61 TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS
84 WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
100 WR CODY LATIMER
129 CB PHILLIP GAINES
160 QB LOGAN THOMAS
170 RB DRI ARCHER
242 DE AARON LYNCH
243 ILB ANDREW JACKSON
245 S MARQUESTON HUFF
Share 49ersWebzone