LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Your way-too-early 2015 prospects

last offseason I was posting about Donte Moncrief as the guy people were over looking. I figured I'd start mentioning my favorites for next year. Who's your guy for the 2015 draft?

I'll start with:

Antwan Goodley WR from Baylor. The dude's built like a tank, he's really fast, and he's extremely coordinated. He doesn't catch the ball & freeze the rest of his body like Vernon Davis usually does (usually with a jump); he seems to catch the ball without much of a hitch in his running. He's kind of like Crabtree in that respect.

Amari Cooper WR 'Bama was banged up this year, but I think he's gonna come back strong In 2014.

Noah Spance - DL / LB Ohio St - not getting a ton of attention, but I think he can be a good one. I'm gonna keep an eye on him.

Landon Collins Safety Alabama. Big hitter; possibly better than Clinton-Dix.

Which ones do you like?
[ Edited by VPofCarnage on Mar 2, 2014 at 5:19 PM ]

DGB would look so nice in a 9ers uni
Kurtis Drummond, S, Michigan State
Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina
Devante Parker, WR, Louisville
Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
Jamarcus Nelson, WR, UAB
Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke
Titus Davis, WR, Central Michigan
Devante Davis, WR, UNLV
Jahwan Edwards, RB, Ball St
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Mar 2, 2014 at 6:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

Yep. He'd probably be the first WR off the board if he were in this year's draft. I would guess he goes top 7.
inb4jerryricecakes
Brett Hundley
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

Yep. He'd probably be the first WR off the board if he were in this year's draft. I would guess he goes top 7.

i wouldn't be opposed to giving some away this year to get into position to get this guy in 2015 if he chooses to declare
I like DeVante Parker
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i wouldn't be opposed to giving some away this year to get into position to get this guy in 2015 if he chooses to declare

That's exactly what I hope the Niners do. 2014 is extremely deep; there aren't a lot of players at the top who are head-and-shoulders better than the guys in the 40 - 75 range. I hope the Niners trade down from 30 and pick up an extra 1st-round pick in 2015.
the year to keep an eye on Cal WR's. Chris Harper (JR), Bryce Treggs (JR), and Kenny Lawler (RSSO) are all NFL talents who could declare depending on how their seasons go. Harper has been the most productive of the bunch so far, while Treggs has yet to have a breakout season but certainly has plenty of skills that are coveted in the NFL. Lawler is that lanky WR you salivate for, who started to break into the scene in the game vs Arizona

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9918115
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9918573
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9918850

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Brett Hundley

Brett Hundley

fast, athletic, strong arm, accurate, and great pocket skills. I am a huge UCLA fan and I think he has the abilities to be great but he still has to show a consistent effort in his junior year. This past college season it seem as if hundley and kaepernick had the same strengths and struggles in the passing game.
Aaron Murray
Aaron Colvin
Spencer Long
Trey Millard
Chris Whaley
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
Aaron Murray
Aaron Colvin
Spencer Long
Trey Millard
Chris Whaley

These guys are already in the 2014 draft.
A.J. Johnson LB Tennessee
Share 49ersWebzone