LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 305 users in the forums

my pre-combine draft

i'm gonna make this sweet with just picks from round1-round5
1. darqueze dennard cb 5'11 188
very good in run support & pass coverage with good ball skills
2.deone bucannon s 6'1 215
a hard hitting safety with better than average cover skills good run support always around the ball
2. allen robinson wr 6'3 204
good speed and size, always gets good seperation just like crabs this is a yac reciever
3.taylor hart 3/4de 6'6 292
i believe he will turn out to be j. smith's replacement. this guy just does everything well he gets sacks he tackles he swats passes he force fumbles he's just disruptive
3.andre hal cb 6'0 186
good in coverage better than average tackler
3.jared abbrederis wr 6'2 188 4.41 sp.
very fast will stretch the field not only that he is a very good route runner which means constant seperation
4.andrew jackson ilb 6'1 265
very physical player who lays the big hit has good quickness and instincts-49er material
5.gabe ikard c/g 6'3 303
a good leader who is good in run blocking and pass protection
i'm not a g.m. so i don't know if it's even possible to obtain these players but would love to see them in 49er colors
what do you think?
Looks good. The 1 thing we don't know yet is if the 49ers want to start Kilgore at Center and draft a back-up inderstudy later or if they are hoping for an upgrade to start ahead of him and we would probably need to get one in rounds 2-3.
You really think Dennard will drop to the bottom of the 1st round?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Or Robinson to the bottom of the second?
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Or that Abbrederis is "very fast"?
I live in Big 10 country and Abberderis is NOT that fast on the football field, He is a very good route runner and he is quick,would be a very solid NFL WR,
Really hoping we snag Abberderis in the third. I think he ll be a very productive NFL wide out.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

The only draft value that's correct is Abbrederis. Every one else is either too low or way too high.
Share 49ersWebzone