There are 303 users in the forums

Swiss Army Knife options?

The Niners roster doesnt have a lot of openings, so rookies have to be talented and tough. I think they would still like to find a replacement for Walker. What about this kid? Could be a S/T ace and help with blocking and redzone offense.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/profile.php?pyid=107139

Name: Quincy Enunwa College: Nebraska
Number: 18
Height: 6-2 Weight: 227
Position: WR Pos2: H-back
Class/Draft Year: Sr/2014
40 Low: 4.42 40 Time: 4.52 40 High: 4.64 Projected Round: 7-FA
01/01/14 - PLAYERS TO WATCH: Nebraska WR Quincy Enunwa is among the most under-rated receivers in the Big Ten Conference. The senior workhorse surprisingly didn't earn any postseason conference recognition despite his 10 touchdown receptions. He's a physical receiver who cherishes blocking as much as he does catching passes. - The Sports Xchange
Trey Millard out of Oklahoma. Plays FB and TE equally well, would be a 2nd or 3rd rounder if not for an injury, could be a huge steal in the 6th or 7th rounds.

Especially check out the 3:15 mark, this guy's a living highlight reel. 6'2", 250 pound guy with tremendous athleticism.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 26, 2014 at 9:20 PM ]
Gator Hoskins 6'1" 244 lbs out of Marshall.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Trey Millard out of Oklahoma. Plays FB and TE equally well, would be a 2nd or 3rd rounder if not for an injury, could be a huge steal in the 6th or 7th rounds.

will he be ready to play in 2014?
Originally posted by hofer36:

Possibly, even if he isnt, he's the best he back prospect in this draft, extremely unique skillset, effective as a runner, blocker and receiver, has lined up at TE, lined out wide, at fullback...etc....like a real life wet dream for Roman.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Gator Hoskins 6'1" 244 lbs out of Marshall.

My dude! Love me some Gator!
Originally posted by hofer36:

Possibly, even if he isnt, he's the best he back prospect in this draft, extremely unique skillset, effective as a runner, blocker and receiver, has lined up at TE, lined out wide, at fullback...etc....like a real life wet dream for Roman.

Millard would be a great fit for the Niners.
Enunwa is the closest thing I've seen to Delanie Walker in a long time...the size, build, speed, "wham" blocking ability coming off the slot/motion, etc. He has 49er written all over him.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Enunwa is the closest thing I've seen to Delanie Walker in a long time...the size, build, speed, "wham" blocking ability coming off the slot/motion, etc. He has 49er written all over him.

At least since Chris Harper.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

At least since Chris Harper.

LOL. I'm sure Harper was a good blocker, but he didn't blow people up like this guys does:

• DVDA
  • Veteran
I hope the team drafts Millard and stashes him for a year on IR. I'm also a big fan of Enunwa and hope the 49ers pick him up with a pick or as an UDFA.
Originally posted by DVDA:
I hope the team drafts Millard and stashes him for a year on IR. I'm also a big fan of Enunwa and hope the 49ers pick him up with a pick or as an UDFA.

Enunwa sure know how to lay the lumber, but can he catch or block?
Originally posted by DVDA:

The Niners should have 3 7th Rd picks. They don't have a ton of value on the Draft points chart. Picking players like Enuwa means they don't have to gamble he signs with another team.
What about J.C. Copeland from LSU.
Share 49ersWebzone