There are 142 users in the forums

MBA's Mock draft ver 2.0 Senior Bowl week

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah lets draft the smallest, lightest CB's we can find when the NFL has proven out that the big, tall, heavy, rangy DB's are the best in the league.

It has? Brandon Boykin, one of the best CB's in the NFL, second in the NFL in interceptions with six......5'10".

Alterraun Verner, Tramaine Brock, both 5'10". Tashaun Gipson of the Browns? 5'11". Logan Ryan of the Patriots and Dmitri Patterson of the Dolphins 5'11".

Quit trolling.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 26, 2014 at 6:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah lets draft the smallest, lightest CB's we can find when the NFL has proven out that the big, tall, heavy, rangy DB's are the best in the league.

It has? Brandon Boykin, one of the best CB's in the NFL, second in the NFL in interceptions with six......5'10".

Alterraun Verner, Tramaine Brock, both 5'10". Tashaun Gipson of the Browns? 5'11". Logan Ryan of the Dolphins? 5'11".

Quit trolling.

Not to mention, I only proposed one small CB. Definitely an overly negative post.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Alterraun Verner, Tramaine Brock, both 5'10". Tashaun Gipson of the Browns? 5'11". Logan Ryan of the Dolphins? 5'11".

Quit trolling.
Logan Ryan plays for the Pats.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Logan Ryan plays for the Pats.

I know that, I was thinking faster than I was writing, I fixed it.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I like this draft a lot.

I was gonna say Dowling in the 7th? But man, I must be too high on him and Tre Boston. CBS has them as 7-FA round.

Tre Boston is not going to be good n the NFL. I'm a UNC fan and watched almost every game of his college career, kid is overrated. He's made some nice INTs and looks good when he gets the ball in his hands but he misses a ton of tackles and routinely blows coverages. He will either go in the 7th or UDFA and fail pretty quickly IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone