LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Draft Mock vol1. Draft king

2014 NFL Draft

1st Round:
Trade own 14 1st, 3rd and 7th Round Picks and move up to the 15-20 range
Select: Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State 6'0" 200 Pounds.

:Justin Gilbert is very athletic, with good speed and acceleration in the combine he's going to shock people of how fast and quick he's able to move his hips and has the ability to be a ball hawk and jump routes with hood height I say he's the best corner back in the draft.

2nd Round:
Trade own comp 3rd and 2nd round to move up around the early 2nd round range
Select: JORDAN Mathews WR from Vanderbilt

Jordan Mathews is 6'3 with good build of speed he's not a freak athlete Like kelvin benjamin but he's very strong and physical and is great at running routes. San Francisco runs the ball a lot and with Jordan Mathews on one side he's able to block extremely well do to his physicality and size. He also average 19.4 yards per catch this season. Oh and by the way he's Jerry Rice cousin

2nd Round:
Select: Dominique Easly DE

This is a bill move he was having a great year until he got injured. He is very athletic big man and can become a very good pass rusher when health I say have him on the bench for a year to train and work on his technic and have a really good motor.

3rd Round:
Trade 4th round and 2 7th round pick to move up in the mid range of the 3rd round
Select: ka'deem Carey I think he's going to fall to the 3rd round
ka deem is one of my favorite running backs in the draft I think he's going to fall in the 3rd if he does wr need to pull the trigger on him.hes an underrated stud that finishes the plays like a running back should. I know what yall are thinking we have 4 running backs . Really 3 I belive Dixon going to walk and I don't belive in Marcus Lattimore I wish him the best but he's not fast or quick or shifty he's just strong and know how to wait for holes to open which is not him doing anything its the o line. And Kindle hunter is only fast and not really a work horse to get the nasty yards which I belive ka deem can be the next shady Mccoy .

3rd round:
Select: Select: Weston Richburg C Colorado State 6'4" 300 Pounds
Very good pass protector and make good calls on the line , Jonathan Goodwin is getting old and playing like s**t it's like he can't block no body have kapernick struggle in the pocket from his miss Q he can step in right away for Goodwin

4th round:
Select: Keith Mcgill 6'2 CB Utah

I belive he will fall to the 4th round if he does pull the trigger and draft this guy he's 6 '2 and athletic I think he can be the next Browner with more speed he's another underrated stud.

5th round:
Select: de'anthony thomas rb/wr

I know what your thinking another re but here me out De Anthony with the ball in his hands is just a football play maker. I belive we should move him into a wr because he has the speed and hands to become a slot wr and put returners and kick off returner I know what your saying we got James but he doesn't have the fill for the game like De Anthony has our office coordinator don't know how to use James so why would he use De Anthony . I belive he's going to go to another team and we're going to get another coordinator that can work with him and turn him into a dareeon sproles type of player.

6th round:
Select: damion Washington WR

He's 6'4 with flash speed his weakness is route running and not using his hands often to catch the ball he uses his body with to become a nfl star which he has the potential to become he needs to attack the ball in the air and I think Bolden can mentor him and turn him into a monster before he retires

7th Round:
Select: Jay Prosch Fb
Dixon is walking next year and Bruce Miller is outstanding Fb but he's not a outstanding block I belive jay can become the next vonte leach he just loves the contact and not only block for you but put that lb on his ass he's only problem is he can't really catch but that can be coached.

tell me what you guys think with this draft our defense in prove by adding Justin Gilbert and with Chris Culliver coming back were going to be set and tramine can play the slot and Erick Wright can be out depth and for recievers we have Jordan Mathews which I think he needs to work on his speed but everything else is excellent and with De Anthony in the slot he adds another vertical threat . Beast mode let's go San Francisco
Id jizz myself if this happened!!!!
Originally posted by Tslope90:
Id jizz myself if this happened!!!!

Tell me about it ima tweet Jim this nfl mock we have a stacked team with these players we draft we can fill in those holes to become legendary we have a great team but I want to become legendary
Good luck trading up from the late 1st up to #15 by only giving up our 1st, 3rd and 7th.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Good luck trading up from the late 1st up to #15 by only giving up our 1st, 3rd and 7th.

Justin Gilbert should still be available around 19 and 20 I think denard and ifo going to be drafted before him
Originally posted by cgoblin:

Justin Gilbert should still be available around 19 and 20 I think denard and ifo going to be drafted before him

It depends on how Cully's rehab is doing by that time (almost a year removed from surgery) and what they do with Carlos Rodgers. If Cully is moving fine and they can get Rodgers to reduce his salary, they'd have 3 quality starters at CB even before the draft. At that point, you have to ask the question: Is it critical to trade up for a corner if we already have 3 guys penciled in ahead of him?

I get the Reid trade-up because there wasn't a legitimate starter opposite Whitner once Goldson left, but depending on how things shake out, I'm not sure it's necessary to do this at CB.

It depends on how Cully's rehab is doing by that time (almost a year removed from surgery) and what they do with Carlos Rodgers. If Cully is moving fine and they can get Rodgers to reduce his salary, they'd have 3 quality starters at CB even before the draft. At that point, you have to ask the question: Is it critical to trade up for a corner if we already have 3 guys penciled in ahead of him?

I get the Reid trade-up because there wasn't a legitimate starter opposite Whitner once Goldson left, but depending on how things shake out, I'm not sure it's necessary to do this at CB.

Don't get me wrong I like carlos Rodgers he helps in the run game but you also go to count on that he gets exspose against faster wr I think we have to cut him to save some money he hasn't been playing really good . I tell you one thing for sure is that we going to get a cb of fs. I would rather keep donte than carlos Rodgers. Next year we draft a safty for donte to mentor . CB is more important people are saying we need a wr but this draft class has ton of good wr so we should get a cb in the first round

I agree. To get up that high the Niners would have to trade their 1st and a 2nd. I might do it for Marquise Lee but probably not for Gilbert.

Don't get me wrong I like carlos Rodgers he helps in the run game but you also go to count on that he gets exspose against faster wr I think we have to cut him to save some money he hasn't been playing really good . I tell you one thing for sure is that we going to get a cb of fs. I would rather keep donte than carlos Rodgers. Next year we draft a safty for donte to mentor . CB is more important people are saying we need a wr but this draft class has ton of good wr so we should get a cb in the first round

I'm not a big fan of Rodgers either, but overall he did play better this year and it's hard to discount veteran savvy at the nickel position. Not a fan of Whitner, but I wouldn't be upset if we kept him...I just think he'll want too much money. CB is definitely a priority as is WR, but it will depend on what happens in free agency to see what has the highest priority.
Cant trade comp pickz ... dont need to waste a high pick on a RB yet alone 2 pickz on RBz ....

fyi Ifo is returning to school.

2nd Round:
Trade own comp 3rd and 2nd round to move up around the early 2nd round range

Can't trade comp picks.
Way too early for this s**t!
Originally posted by doc_brown_:

Guess u havent seen tha other 10+ mock draftz floatin around here
Originally posted by doc_brown_:

Interesting that you would actually come into the thread for this great insight.
Share 49ersWebzone