LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Clowney Not going #1.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/2014-nfl-draft-report-teddy-bridgewater-jadeveon-clowney-191206330--nfl.html

I will continue to support any supporters of lowring Clowneys draft stock. I don't really think he should go before pick 32. I think 32 is a good spot for Clowney. I mean c'mon he can't be that good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
He's not doing anything to help his draft stock so far this year.
Originally posted by VA49er:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/2014-nfl-draft-report-teddy-bridgewater-jadeveon-clowney-191206330--nfl.html

I will continue to support any supporters of lowring Clowneys draft stock. I don't really think he should go before pick 32. I think 32 is a good spot for Clowney. I mean c'mon he can't be that good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Well, that settles it. We're picking him up.
Keep thinking that. You're goig to be surprised on draft day if you expect him to last that long.
top 2 pick.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Top 3 pick but not #1 overall, shoot he could fall far for all we know it happens every year.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for swayze.
Originally posted by VA49er:

He could probably drop to 18, 18 seems like a realistic spot to trade to in the first
It's messed up right now, Clowney is still a top 10 guy.

You have Teddy, Clowney, the Tackles like A&M's Matthews, Michigan's Lewan, Bama's Kouandijo, WRs Lee and Watkins, OLBs like Hubbard and Barr, then DL like Tuitt and Nix. And One top notch OG David Yankey from Stanford.

Tajh Boyd could fine his way into the top 15 picture with a good season going forward.
Depends on who's picking. He's a top 3 pick. If the Raiders get the first pick but Pryor continues to impress I couldn't see them pass on Clowney. I think Jacksonville gets the first pick though and take Bridgewater.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

You have Teddy, Clowney, the Tackles like A&M's Matthews, Michigan's Lewan, Bama's Kouandijo, WRs Lee and Watkins, OLBs like Hubbard and Barr, then DL like Tuitt and Nix. And One top notch OG David Yankey from Stanford.

Tajh Boyd could fine his way into the top 15 picture with a good season going forward.

I can tell you right now that Nix isn't that good and SHOULDN'T be a first rounder.

He's OVERRATED IMO.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lol Clowney is going 2 after Teddy and 3 if another QB is deemed a "franchise QB" besides Teddy.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

You changed your tag!
Jags would probably take Bridgewater #1
Raiders would probably take Clowney #1

If the draft were tomorrow
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Sep 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Clowney is top 3. He is the best DL in college football. He isn't slumping as much as teams are scheming away from him.
Share 49ersWebzone