LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Tanking it for Clowney

If I was Jadaveon, I would bust my ass off the last 7 games because he's gonna be drafted top 5 most likely anyway. Even if he did get hurt, he's young enough and talented enough to recover.
How much had one play changed this kid.....ever since the media hopped on this kids nut sac after his hit in the UM game he wa getting pub way to much in the offseason...he took his focus off football. Now he doe sent even want top play. Kids got talent...but he ain't that special
overrated
over hyped

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
overrated
over hyped

would still draft at 32
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
overrated
over hyped

would still draft at 32

He's a good football player...but the media focused so much on that one huge hit he became a household name. Expectations were off the charts...and he hasn't lived up to them this season. Now, he's hurt. In today's instant recognition world, it can really handicap players. Too bad...but, he can still have an NFL future if he gets back to basics.
Raiders
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Raiders

Falcons.
Giants
Bucs. In two seasons Greg Schiano will sabotage his team captain vote, leak personal information to the press, and ship him out of town

One Hit Wonder
Originally posted by Jcool:
Raiders

Falcons.

Originally posted by midrdan:
Giants

Ugh I hope not. Falcons and Giants do NOT deserve anymore fire power. I don't care what side of the ball its on. I hate when these playoff caliber teams luck into a franchise type player because they had one down year. Not fair to the other bad teams when they competed hard all year. Tanking the season should never be an option. Looking at you Indianapolis!
Should be clownin around for Clowney
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Raiders

Falcons.

Originally posted by midrdan:
Giants

Ugh I hope not. Falcons and Giants do NOT deserve anymore fire power. I don't care what side of the ball its on. I hate when these playoff caliber teams luck into a franchise type player because they had one down year. Not fair to the other bad teams when they competed hard all year. Tanking the season should never be an option. Looking at you Indianapolis!

I don't believe that Indianapolis then or the Giants now tanked, ie deliberately tried to lose games and throw the season.

I detest the Giants nearly as much as Dallas and Seattle but I don't believe that.
Still a top-3 lock.
Share 49ersWebzone