Ace Sanders

Since we lost Ted Ginn Jr. We Should Go After this guy
you're about 5 months late with this

everybody knows this kid
Originally posted by jreff22:
you're about 5 months late with this

everybody knows this kid

But Still hes on the Board in the Draft
Meh. Have never really been on the bandwagon. He reminds me a lot of LeRoy Vann, an undersized, not so fast guy who gets noticed for his special teams abilities which never ultimately translate well in the NFL. I'd rather the 49ers go after a WR that can develop into a long-term starter, not a one-trick pony.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM ]
YungSanders
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Meh. Have never really been on the bandwagon. He reminds me a lot of LeRoy Vann, an undersized, not so fast guy who gets noticed for his special teams abilities which never ultimately translate well in the NFL. I'd rather the 49ers go after a WR that can develop into a long-term starter, not a one-trick pony.

Yeah thats true i still Remember that LeRoy Vann pick i thought he was gonna be a Beast with the Niners but ended up getting cut

Hes not a track star, but he is certainly fast. He plays much faster than his time would lead you to beleive, and he is durrable and stronger than most beleive as well.

Either way im pretty sure there is already an Ace thread, i may have even started it.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Apr 27, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Hes not a track star, but he is certainly fast. He plays much faster than his time would lead you to beleive, and he is durrable and stronger than most beleive as well.

Either way im pretty sure there is already an Ace thread, i may have even started it.

Heard all of that circa 2010 about Vann too. I'm looking for the 49ers to get someone that's not so one-dimensional. I'd much rather the 49ers get Ryan Swope, Da'Rick Rogers, Quinton Patton, Marcus Davis or Mark Harrison over Sanders.

I have a weird feeling about him (in a good way). Watching some of the moves he put on at the line of scrimmage, I see no reason he can't come in and be like Wes Welker.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Yeah thats true i still Remember that LeRoy Vann pick i thought he was gonna be a Beast with the Niners but ended up getting cut

There wasn't a pick, he signed a UDFA after the draft.

Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:

There wasn't a pick, he signed a UDFA after the draft.

Yeah I know i just thought he was gonna do something with the Niners his youtube video made him unstopable
[ Edited by adamcarrillo85 on Apr 27, 2013 at 12:22 AM ]
I like Sanders, and I hope the 9ers draft him.

But I still want them to draft a straight up WR first.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I like Sanders, and I hope the 9ers draft him.

But I still want them to draft a straight up WR first.

Rogers and Sanders
We don't need no more midget WRs .....

Heard all of that circa 2010 about Vann too. I'm looking for the 49ers to get someone that's not so one-dimensional. I'd much rather the 49ers get Ryan Swope, Da'Rick Rogers, Quinton Patton, Marcus Davis or Mark Harrison over Sanders.

No other WR's left offer the PR upside of Sanders. Most other WR;s would be burried on the depth chart at this point. Sanders could contribute at PR right away and be an upgrade IMO. No tape i have seen of him shows him being slow. Also did you see his track technique at the combine? it was horrible. looked like he had never ran the track in his life.
Share 49ersWebzone