There are 211 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

You think Mayock is going to wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night after having a nightmare of Rich Eisen repeating "How will Mark Sanchez deal with this?" over and over and over in his head?
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I still want Da'Rick as a UDFA.

Hold on to the dream, boys! It will be interesting to see if he can make it in the NFL or not. Meanwhile, I'm so damn happy we got Patton.
I would have been a little frustrated if Marquardt went early in the 7th and then we took this OT. But the fact that Marquardt was on the board tells me the 49ers scouts like Bykowski more. Similar-sounding players from what I can gather.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I still want Da'Rick as a UDFA.

Hold on to the dream, boys! It will be interesting to see if he can make it in the NFL or not. Meanwhile, I'm so damn happy we got Patton.

If ging UDFA doesnt humble him, nthing will.
Coopertino!!!
Can only take minutes for higher priority UDFAs to be revealed - unofficially at least. I can remember a few changing by the Monday in past years.
LeGarrette Blount who just became some depth chart fodder for Pats being one of those that was signing for us, then somehow signed elsewhere.
With no one behind Bowman and Willis I'm shocked we didn't address the ILB stop.
Baalke and the Niners just slapped this draft in the mouth and then made it go down on the corner to go suck c**k for $20 a pop with the way they pimped this draft.

In HarBaalke we trust!
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
With no one behind Bowman and Willis I'm shocked we didn't address the ILB stop.

The 49ers have Dan Skuta and Michael Wilhoite at linebacker and they just drafted Nick Moody. Larry Grant is still available as a free agent as well.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
He our Russell wilson for practice scout team.

+1

Yes they know he won't make the roster, will be the captain of the PS
Anybody else confused about the Seahawks drafting a RB in the 2nd? I tried a million different points of view and it is still a retarded move. Not complaining but damn that was my biggest question mark of the draft. Ignore needs and draft high at the position in which you don't really even need depth? lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Anybody else confused about the Seahawks drafting a RB in the 2nd? I tried a million different points of view and it is still a retarded move. Not complaining but damn that was my biggest question mark of the draft. Ignore needs and draft high at the position in which you don't really even need depth? lol

They retarded, they drafted two RB's
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Baalke and the Niners just slapped this draft in the mouth and then made it go down on the corner to go suck c**k for $20 a pop with the way they pimped this draft.

In HarBaalke we trust!

What the hell ...

Originally posted by DVDA:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

The 49ers have Dan Skuta and Michael Wilhoite at linebacker and they just drafted Nick Moody. Larry Grant is still available as a free agent as well.

Share 49ersWebzone