LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

Cleveland is another team that should trade down
Makes sense - I thought Ziggy could even go higher than Jordan since he's so much stronger with longer arms. He could've been a replacement for Justin Smith if he fell somehow.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
WHOA.....wow.....I think Ansah's potential is sky-high but he's a bit of a project....

when I watched his game against ND, I actually liked him. he held up pretty well against ther un and was frequently double teamed. Good signs, better than Jordan.
On paper the Lions have a very tough front line - on paper.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
how do they already have the jerseys for these dudes??
they have a team of Chinese 8 year olds backstage

HA! That's basically it. There is a reason why it takes a little bit of time to get the picks on stage. It's because they are getting the names on the jerseys. They do it live.
Millner or Hayden???
Tavon?
Gonna be EJ Manuel lol
Lions better take OL with the rest of their picks ... ok they can take one CB
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Browns should trade down

hahaha... yeah no one has any idea.
Originally posted by dhp318:
when I watched his game against ND, I actually liked him. he held up pretty well against ther un and was frequently double teamed. Good signs, better than Jordan.

This I agree.....I haven't been sold on Jordan at all. I think Ansah will translate to a better NFL player.
I don't see why Ziggy can't be as good or better than Aldon Smith eventually - he's bigger (an inch taller, 271 lbs with room to add more, arms are 35 1/8" compared to Smith's 35 3/8") and more athletic. There was no one else left at #5 with close to the upside of Ansah.
i dont know s**t this year
mingo? dam...
Share 49ersWebzone