LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

You are on the clock... (2013 collaborative mock draft)

The Kansas City Chiefs select Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon
Raiders select..

QB Zac Dysert
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Both Williams and Hughes will be blooming by the time Justin Smith and McDonald are retiring...

Aside Rambo, I like who we've gotten so far... The guy is a tweener, a special teamer at BEST... we just wasted a high pick on him..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The City of Brotherly Love select... OLB from Stanford.. Chase Thomas..

1) Eric Fisher, OT
2) Jonathan Hankins, DT
3) Jordan Poyer, CB
Minnesota selects Tyler Wilson, Qb, Arkansas
Originally posted by 9moon:
Both Williams and Hughes will be blooming by the time Justin Smith and McDonald are retiring...

Aside Rambo, I like who we've gotten so far... The guy is a tweener, a special teamer at BEST... we just wasted a high pick on him..

I am not high on Rambo either. I loved the Niners first 3 picks but Hughes and Rambo were both reaches and a safety and DT were already picked. There were just better choices such as Hayden on the board.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 9moon:

I am not high on Rambo either. I loved the Niners first 3 picks but Hughes and Rambo were both reaches and a safety and DT were already picked. There were just better choices such as Hayden on the board.

Yea, I think they were both 2 round reaches.
Arizona Cardinals select: David Quessenberry OT San Jose State

The Bacarri Rambo pick was made because of the need at safety. Even though we picked amerson he is a cb not a safety though some teams might project him as a safety that doesn't mean he can play safety.
Cleveland is thrilled this guy is available in the 4th round.

CB LOGAN RYAN RUTGERS

Originally posted by 49ergold:

The Bacarri Rambo pick was made because of the need at safety. Even though we picked amerson he is a cb not a safety though some teams might project him as a safety that doesn't mean he can play safety.

Amerson was picked as a safety in this draft. The drafter specified as much. Plus Rambo isn't a mid-3rd round prospect at FS anyways. It's just because he has a cool sounding name that he's rated so highly on these boards imo.
Buffalo selects Tavarres King WR Georgia

The New York Jets select: Will Davis CB Utah State

Tennessee takes Quanterus Smith de Western Kentucky
Carolina selects Dwayne Gratz CB Connecticut

Share 49ersWebzone