49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 699 users in the forums

Jbniner 1st Mock

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Not bad, Jb. Like the Escobar pick.
Like the 1st 3 picks and the Matt Scott QB picks. I think he could be a 4th round or later steal for us to groon behind Kape to run the read pistol and be a solid back up.
Pretty much the way I am thinking. I have Jones and Reid as my top two and Poyer at 3, Lattimore and Gathers at the two #4 picks. Don't think they take Dustin Hopkins now, but will take a flyer on another kicker at the end to create some competition in camp. Nice job.
Stankiewitch

[ Edited by SammyFrancisco on Mar 25, 2013 at 9:25 AM ]
Good draft - liked that you placed some alternative picks.

Like the trades for Brandon Williams.
Nice mock with the alternative picks in there.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone