There are 178 users in the forums

My ideal mock draft

Kind of a pipe dream but it's actually possible.

Package our 1st rounder and 2nd rounder to move up to draft Tavon Austin. I think he will go earlier than expected.

Use our other 2nd rounder on Honey Badger

3r rounders on best available DL and Marcus Lattimore.

We get our explosive slot WR/RB in Tavon Austin. We now have probably the most explosive special teams return game in the NFL with Honey Badger and Austin. I believe that Honey Badger could start at FS for us. He has the speed and instincts dare I say his game sort of reminds me of Ed Reed. He knows how to go get the ball and when he has it he takes it all the way often, just not sure on his physicality Goldson was an enforcer back there. 3rd round we shore up the D line with BPA and then we take our future replacement for Gore in Lattimore.
[ Edited by 49erSK on Mar 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
Wow please no I so dislike midget Austin so dislike all picks...
These fast midgets are tearing up the NFL, times are changing. Tavon I thought would be the safest pick out of all 3.
Originally posted by 49erSK:

Package our 1st rounder and 2nd rounder to move up to draft Tavon Austin. I think he will go earlier than expected.

We get our explosive slot WR/RB in Tavon Austin. We now have probably the most explosive special teams return game in the NFL with Honey Badger and Austin. I believe that Honey Badger could start at FS for us. He has the speed and instincts dare I say his game sort of reminds me of Ed Reed. He knows how to go get the ball and when he has it he takes it all the way often, just not sure on his physicality Goldson was an enforcer back there. 3rd round we shore up the D line with BPA and then we take our future replacement for Gore in Lattimore.

Your ideal draft is to trade our 1st and 2nd rounder for a slot receiver after we already took a slot guy in the 1st last year, take a guy who hasn't played football in a year in the 2nd, and take a guy who might not even play football in 2013 in the 3rd?

uhhh ... no thanks.
Originally posted by 49erSK:

Small ball.
Share 49ersWebzone