There are 144 users in the forums

49 mock 2013 All 14 picks

49ers 2013 picks

1. First round, Datone Jones, DE, UCLA No. 31 (No. 31 overall): Own pick

2. Second round, Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State No. (No. 34 overall): Pick from Kansas City for Alex Smith trade, which can be completed March 12

3. Second round, David Amerson*, FS, N.C. State No. 31 (No. 61 overall): Own pick

4. Third round, No. Da'Rick Rogers*, WR, Tennessee Tech No. 12 (No. 74 overall): From Carolina in trade-back during 2012 draft

5. Third round, Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern No 31 (No. 93 overall): Own pick

6. Fourth round, Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State No. 31 (No. 128 overall): Own pick

7. Fourth round, Duke Williams SS, Nevada No. 34 (No. 131 overall): Compensatory

8. Fifth round, Knile Davis*, RB, Arkansas No. 24 (No. 157 overall): From Indianapolis in trade-back during 2012 draft

9. Fifth round, Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin No. 31 (No. 164 overall): Own pick

10. Sixth round, Brandon Ford, TE, Clemson No. 12 (No. 180 overall): From Miami in trade-back during 2012 draft

11. Seventh round, Steve Greer, ILB, Virginia No. 21 (No. 227 overall): From Cincinnati for Taylor Mays

12. Seventh round, Chad Bumphis, WR/PR, Mississippi State No. 31, (No. 237 overall): Own pick

13. Seventh round, Corey Broomfield, CB, Mississippi State No. 40, (No. 246 overall): Compensatory

14. Seventh round, Elvis Fisher, OT, Missouri No. 46, (No. 252 overall): Compensatory

Well if the draft fell like this it would be interesting. I hope Jones would fall that far, assuming that the Niners felt he was a good pick and all. Banks, Amerson, and Williams would be a tremendous defensive haul if we could get them. I am not all the knowledgeable about Rogers as a WR but I want a WR that attacks the ball, has great hands, and is willing to lay out to get the ball. I would also like him to have speed, and good route running, and has good blocking ability, and is not a pain in the butt player. Now if Rogers is all those things then that would be great. I am glad you got a punt returner into your draft as well. Got a lot of things covered, can't wait to see what reality looks like.
With our acquisitions there is NO DOUBT were making Draft Day moves I can't wait
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Well if the draft fell like this it would be interesting. I hope Jones would fall that far, assuming that the Niners felt he was a good pick and all. Banks, Amerson, and Williams would be a tremendous defensive haul if we could get them. I am not all the knowledgeable about Rogers as a WR but I want a WR that attacks the ball, has great hands, and is willing to lay out to get the ball. I would also like him to have speed, and good route running, and has good blocking ability, and is not a pain in the butt player. Now if Rogers is all those things then that would be great. I am glad you got a punt returner into your draft as well. Got a lot of things covered, can't wait to see what reality looks like.

So you want the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice at WR?
Man if the first 6 picks went that way I'd be ecstatic
This is a nice mock. I sure do hope the 49ers USE all their picks or trade some for higher picks next year, but I hope the don't trade up!!
Share 49ersWebzone