LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

who is the best player in the draft?

from what i have seen i would saw star louteleli, the d-tackle from utah...he looks like he can physically overwhelm anyone trying to block him with his brute strength, and also moves amazingly well for a guy his size
Originally posted by hofer36:
from what i have seen i would saw star louteleli, the d-tackle from utah...he looks like he can physically overwhelm anyone trying to block him with his brute strength, and also moves amazingly well for a guy his size

I think I agree with you. The guy can play in any scheme and potentially any position on that d-line. Second best player could be either Damontre Moore or Sheldon RIchardson.
Splash pick: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia - if he can stay healthy, he could be a terror.

Sleeper pick: Chance Warmack OG Alabama - best offensive lineman on the National Champs and that is saying something.
It's gotta be Luke Joeckel. A god amongst insects.
In terms of all around #1 guy, I would have to vote Joeckel, the rest all have a minor flaw but Joeckel seems like he can step in day 1 and wind up in the probowl.

Holy s**t, just watched some youtube vids on him.... we need to find a way to get him!

If he happens to fall to the second half of the first round, we need to trade up for him. Would be a great eventual replacement for Justin and could replace Soap immediately.
Originally posted by blm7754:

Holy s**t, just watched some youtube vids on him.... we need to find a way to get him!

If he happens to fall to the second half of the first round, we need to trade up for him. Would be a great eventual replacement for Justin and could replace Soap immediately.

did you see the play where he lifts the guard up and drives him back into the qb
I made this a poll.
ur mom
Star lotulelei is my #1 ranked player.

Originally posted by blm7754:

that's a pipe dream, my friend. The guy is a potential Top 5 pick.
i like Lotulelei as well. But would anyone be willing to make a Julio Jones type of trade (probably even more expensive because we'd need get into the top 5 to ensure we take him) to get this guy?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
i like Lotulelei as well. But would anyone be willing to make a Julio Jones type of trade (probably even more expensive because we'd need get into the top 5 to ensure we take him) to get this guy?

I think he's somewhat overrated because this is such a lousy draft in terms of the amount of talent at the top. He's not going to the max impact player his draft slotting suggests he'll be.
I think Joeckel is the safest pick in a draft where there are no superstars that jump out.
Never on a Julio Jones type trade.

They gave up a lot and didn't even get in the SBowl, let alone win it.

Anyway, Baalke is too smart oto morgage the farm for one guy.
Share 49ersWebzone