LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

BETTER DRAFT CLASS?

BETTER DRAFT CLASS?

opinions?
Don't forget about 2010, 3 Premier Starters from that class too.
07, 10 and 11 are some of the best drafts in the entire nfl for those years.

Willis, Staley, McDonald, Goldson, Brown
Davis, Iupati, Bowman
Aldon, Kap, Culliver, Hunter, Miller
s**t, CAN I EDIT MY POLL.

HOW THE f**k COULD I MISS THE 2010 DRAFT CLASS?
11 had a premier passrusher, a potential shutdown cb in cully, a solid rb in hunter, and a franchise qb in kap.. 07 has the future hof in willis, a franchise LT, a pro bowl FS, and 2 solid defenders. Really tough to decide which was better.
All of them!
2011 was the only of the 3 that was fully self contained. 2007 used a 1st rd. pick from the following year (essentially trading down from 10 in '08 to 28 -- and picking up Kentwan Bust), while 2010 was helped by having an extra pick from the '09 draft (used for Iupati).
Originally posted by pdizo916:
s**t, CAN I EDIT MY POLL.

HOW THE f**k COULD I MISS THE 2010 DRAFT CLASS?

Hows dat?
Originally posted by English:
All of them!

If only we hadn't picked Taylor Mays in round 2 that draft would've been so much better! 2011 all the way imo.

Willis really puts 2007 over the top. Give it some time however. 2007 has been like a fine wine, continuing to look better over the years. I think if Kyle Williams recovers from that injury, he will be another key player from 2010. I'll give the nod to 2007 however, but if Smith and CK continue like they have, they could eventually edge out Willis + Goldson (top two players from that draft). However it's jumping the gun because WIllis is about as sure as a HOF we've drafted since Terrell Owens.

On another note, looking back at the 2010 and 2011 drafts is why I will give Baalke the benefit of the doubt with the 2012 draft. I'm expecting big things from Fleming, Johnson, and Jenkins next year.
Originally posted by English:
Hows dat?

My favorite player, Bowman, came out of the great 2010 draft class.

I forgot to add that to the poll. I am a bad fan.
If kap keeps developing and turns into an elite quarterback then that draft is the best hands down.
Franchise player at the most important position
how could you leave off the 2008 draft class?
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
how could you leave off the 2008 draft class?

Share 49ersWebzone